Volume 51, Number 4, October-December 2017
|Page(s)||1119 - 1132|
|Published online||24 November 2017|
- R. Bellman, On the Theory of Dynamic Programming. Proc. of the National Academy of Sciences (1952). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Berry, Bandit Problems with random discounting, Mathematical learning. Models-Theory and Algorithms. Springer Verlag (1983). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Berry and B. Fristedt, Bandit Problems. Chapman and Hall (1985). [Google Scholar]
- H. Cruz-Suárez, R. Ilhuicatzi-Roldán and R. Montes-de-Oca, Markov Decision Processes on Borel Spaces with Total Cost and Random Horizon. J. Optimiz. Theory Appl. 162 (2014) 329–346. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Levhari and L.J. Mirman, Savings and consumption with uncertain horizon. J.Political Econ. 85 (1977) 265–281. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Parthasarathy, Probability Measures on Metric Spaces. Academic Press (1967). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wakefield, Bayesian and Frequentist Regression Methods. Springer Verlag (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.