Volume 53, Number 4, October 2019
|Page(s)||1261 - 1266|
|Published online||05 August 2019|
- Y.-C. Chang and C.-Y. Lee, Machine scheduling with job delivery coordination. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 158 (2004) 470–487. [Google Scholar]
- B. Chen and C.-Y. Lee, Logistics scheduling with batching and transportation. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 189 (2008) 871–876. [Google Scholar]
- Z.-L. Chen, Scheduling and common due date assignment with earliness-tardiness penalties and batch delivery costs. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 93 (1996) 49–60. [Google Scholar]
- Z.-L. Chen, Integrated production and outbound distribution scheduling: review and extensions. Oper. Res. 58 (2010) 130–148. [Google Scholar]
- Z.-L. Chen, G.L. Vairaktarakis, Integrated scheduling of production and distribution operations. Manage. Sci. 51 (2005) 614–628. [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Hall and C.N. Potts, Supply chain scheduling: batching and delivery. Oper. Res. 51 (2003) 566–584. [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Herrmann and C.-Y. Lee, On scheduling to minimize earliness and batch delivery costs with a common due date. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 70 (1993) 272–288. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ikura and M. Gimple, Efficient scheduling algorithms for a single batch processing machine. Oper. Res. Lett. 2 (1986) 61–65. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- I. Kacem and H. Kellerer, Approximation algorithms for no idle time scheduling on a single machine with release times and delivery times. Discrete Appl. Math. 164 (2014) 154–160. [Google Scholar]
- C.-Y. Lee and Z.-L. Chen, Machine scheduling with transportation considerations. J. Sched. 4 (2001) 3–24. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Lu, J.J. Yuan and L.Q. Zhang, The single machine scheduling with release dates and job delivery to minimize makespan. Theor. Comput. Sci. 393 (2008) 102–108. [Google Scholar]
- P.H. Liu and X.W. Lu, An improved approximation algorithm for single machine scheduling with job delivery. Theor. Comput. Sci. 412 (2011) 270–274. [Google Scholar]
- M. Mastrolilli, Efficient approximation schemes for scheduling problems with release dates and delivery times, J. Sched. 6 (2003) 521–531. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.N. Potts, Analysis of a heuristic for one machine sequencing with release dates and delivery times, Oper. Res. 28 (1980) 1436–1441. [Google Scholar]
- D.Y. Wang, O. Grunder and A.E. Moudni, Integrated scheduling of production and distribution operations: a review. Int. J. Ind. Syst. Eng. 19 (2015) 94–122. [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang and C.-Y. Lee, Production and transport logistics scheduling with two transport mode choices. Nav. Res. Logist. 52 (2005) 796–809. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Yuan, A note on the complexity of single-machine scheduling with a common due date, earliness-tardiness, and batch delivery costs, Eur. J. Oper. Res. 94 (1996) 203–205. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.