Volume 53, Number 5, November-December 2019
|Page(s)||1749 - 1761|
|Published online||09 October 2019|
- H.S. Ahn, I. Duenyas, M.E. Lewis, The optimal control of a two-stage tandem queueing system with flexible servers. Prob. Eng. Inf Sci. 16 (2002) 453–469. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Ahn and R. Righter, Multi-actor Markov decision processes. J. Appl. Prob. 42 (2005) 15–26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Andradóttir and H. Ayhan, Throughput maximization for tandem lines with two stations and flexible servers. Oper. Res. 53 (2005) 516–531. [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Hasenbein and B. Kim, Throughput maximization for two station tandem systems: a proof of the Andradóttir-Ayhan conjecture. Queue. Syst. 67 (2011) 365–386. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Kaufman, H.S. Ahn and M.E. Lewis, On the introduction of an agile, temporary workforce into a tandem queueing system. Queue. Syst. 51 (2005) 135–171. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Kim and S. Dudin, Priority tandem queueing model with admission control. Comput. Ind. Eng. 61 (2011) 131–140. [Google Scholar]
- E. Krkzlar, S. Andradóttir and H. Ayhan, Robustness of efficient server assignment policies to service time distributions in finite-buffered lines. Nav. Res. Logist. 57 (2010) 563–582. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Krkzlar, S. Andradóttir and H. Ayhan. Flexible servers in understaffed tandem lines, Prod. Oper. Manage. 21 (2012) 761–777. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Pandelis, Optimal control of flexible servers in two tandem queues with operating costs. Prob. Eng. Inf. Sci. 22 (2008) 107–131. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Pandelis, Optimal stochastic scheduling of two interconnected queues with varying service rates. Oper. Res. Lett. 36 (2008) 492–495. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Pandelis, Markov decision processes with multidimensional action spaces. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 200 (2010) 625–628. [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Puterman, Markov Decision Processes: Discrete Dynamic Stochastic Programming. John Wiley & Sons Inc, New York, NY (1994). [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Wu, D.G. Down and M.E. Lewis, Heuristics for allocation of reconfigurable resources in a serial line with reliability considerations. IIE Trans. 40 (2008) 595–611. [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang, Nested Markov decision framework for coordinating pavement improvement with capacity expansion. J. Transp. Eng. 138 (2012) 387–394. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.