Volume 54, Number 4, July-August 2020
|Page(s)||1119 - 1132|
|Published online||04 June 2020|
- J.C. Ahuja and S.W. Nash, The generalized gompertz-verhulst family of distribution. Sankhya Ser. A 29 (1967) 141–156. [Google Scholar]
- N. Balakrishnan, Handbook of Logistic Distribution. Dekker, New York, NY (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Biswal and S. Acharya, Transformation of a Multi-choice linear programming problem. Appl. Math. Comput. 210 (2009) 182–188. [Google Scholar]
- C.-T. Chang, Multi-choice goal programming. Omega Int. J. Manage. Sci. 35 (2007) 389–396. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-T. Chang, Binary fuzzy programming. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 180 (2007) 29–37. [Google Scholar]
- C.-T. Chang, Revised multi-choice goal programming. Appl. Math. Model. 32 (2008) 2587–2595. [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Dantzig, Linear Programming and Extensions, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (1963). [Google Scholar]
- A. Goicoechea, D.R. Hansen and L. Duckstein, Multi-objective Decision Analysis with Engineering and Business Application. John Wiley and Sons, New York, NY (1982). [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Hitchcock, The distribution of a product from several sources to numerous localities. J. Math. Phys. 20 (1941) 224–230. [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Mahapatra, S.K. Roy and M.P. Biswal, Computation of multi-ojective stochastic transportation problem involving normal distribution. J. Math. 19 (2011) 865–763. [Google Scholar]
- S. Mohapatra, Better healthcare at reduced cost through electronic integration of patient care data. Int. J. Electr. Healthc. 5 (2009) 87–98. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mohapatra, Using integrated information system for patient benefits: a case study in India. Int. J. Healthc. Manage. 8 (2015) 262–271. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mohapatra and S. Murarka, Improving patient care in hospital in India by monitoring influential parameters. Int. J. Healthc. Manage. 9 (2016) 83–101. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Olapade, On extended Type-1 generalised logistic distribution. Int. J. Math. Sci. 57 (1991) 3069–3074. [Google Scholar]
- A. Rabindran, D.T. Philips and J.J. Solberg, Operations Research: Principles and Practice, 2nd edition. John Wiley and Sons, New York, NY (1987). [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Roy, D.R. Mahapatra and M.P. Biswal, Multi-choice stochastic transportation problem with exponential distribution. J. Uncertain Syst. 19 (2011) 865–763. [Google Scholar]
- L. Schrage, Optimiazation Modeling with Lingo, 6th edition. Lindo System, Chicago, III, USA (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.