Volume 54, Number 4, July-August 2020
|Page(s)||1077 - 1086|
|Published online||20 May 2020|
- J.E. Dunbar, S.T. Hedetniemi, M.A. Henning and P.J. Slater, Signed domination in graphs. In, Signed domination in graphs. In: Vol. 1 of Graph Theory, Combinatorics and Applications. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (1995) 311–322. [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Fisher, P.A. McKenna and E.D. Boyer, Hamiltonicity, diameter, domination, packing and biclique partitions of Mycielski’s graphs. Discrete Appl. Math. 84 (1998) 93–105. [Google Scholar]
- R. Hass and T.B. Wexler, Bounds on the signed domination numbers of a graph. Discrete Math. 283 (2004) 87–92. [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Haynes, S.T. Hedetniemi and P.J. Slater, Domination in Graphs: Advanced Topics. Marcel Deker Inc (1998). [Google Scholar]
- F.T. Hu, M.Y. Sohn and J. Lee, Bondage numbers of Mycielski graphs. Bull. Malays. Math. Soc. 2 (2016) 229–245. [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kazemi, Roman domination and Mycielski’s structure in graphs. Ars Combin. 106 (2012) 277–287. [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Mojdeh and N. Jafari Rad, On domination and its forcing in Mycielski’s graphs. Sci. Iran. 15 (2008) 218–222. [Google Scholar]
- J. Mycielski, Sur le coloriage des graphes. Colloq. Math. 3 (1955) 161–162. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Sheikholeslami, Forcing signed domination numbers in graphs. Oplooska 59 (2007) 171–179. [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Shon, J. Lee and Y.S. Kwon, Lower bounds of signed domination number of a graph. Bull. Korean Math. Soc. 41 (2004) 181–188. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.B. West, Introduction to Graph Theory. Prentice-Hall (2000). [Google Scholar]
- B. Zelinka, Signed and minus domination in bipartite graphs. Czeckoslovak Math. J. 56 (2006) 587–590. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.