Volume 54, Number 5, September-October 2020
|Page(s)||1453 - 1465|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- G. Aiello, M. Enea and C. Muriana, Economic benefits from food recovery at the retail stage: an application to italian food chains. Waste Manage. 34 (2014) 1306–1316. [Google Scholar]
- G. Aiello, M. Enea and C. Muriana, Alternatives to the traditional waste management: food recovery for human non-profit organizations. Int. J. Oper. Quant. Manage. 21 (2015) 215–239. [Google Scholar]
- T. Avinadav and T. Arponen, An EOQ model for items with a fixed shelf-life and a declining demand rate based on time-to-expiry technical note. Asia-Pac. J. Oper. Res. 26 (2009) 759–767. [Google Scholar]
- T. Avinadav, A. Herbon and U. Spiegel, Optimal inventory policy for a perishable item with demand function sensitive to price and time. Int. J. Prod. Econ. 144 (2013) 497–506. [Google Scholar]
- T. Avinadav, A. Herbon and U. Spiegel, Optimal ordering and pricing policy for demand functions that are separable into price and inventory age. Int. J. Prod. Econ. 155 (2014) 406–417. [Google Scholar]
- S. Banerjee and S. Agrawal, Inventory model for deteriorating items with freshness and price dependent demand: optimal discounting and ordering policies. Appl. Math. Model. 52 (2017) 53–64. [Google Scholar]
- P. Chen, Economic order quality model for determining the sales prices of fresh goods at various points in time. J. Food Qual. 2017 (2017) 6967501. [Google Scholar]
- O.C. Demirag, S. Kumar and K.M. Rao, A note on inventory policies for products with residual-life-dependent demand. Appl. Math. Model. 43 (2017) 647–658. [Google Scholar]
- L. Feng, Y.-L. Chan and L. Cardenas-Barron, Pricing and lot-sizing polices for perishable goods when the demand depends on selling price, displayed stocks, and expiration date. Int. J. Prod. Econ. 185 (2017) 11–20. [Google Scholar]
- A. Herbon, Dynamic pricing vs. acquiring information on consumers’ heterogeneous sensitivity to product freshness. Int. J. Prod. Res. 52 (2014) 918–933. [Google Scholar]
- R. Li and J.-T. Teng, Pricing and lot-sizing decisions for perishable goods when demand depends on selling price, reference price, product freshness, and displayed stocks. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 270 (2018) 1099–1108. [Google Scholar]
- C. Muriana, A focus on the state of the art of food waste/losses issue and suggestions for future researches. Waste Manage. 68 (2017) 557–570. [Google Scholar]
- M. Nagare and P. Dutta, Single-period ordering and pricing policies with markdown, multivariate demand and customer price sensitivity. Comput. Ind. Eng. 125 (2018) 451–466. [Google Scholar]
- B. Pal, S. Sana and K. Chaudhuri, A stochastic production inventory model for deteriorating items with products’ finite life-cycle. RAIRO: OR 51 (2017) 669–684. [Google Scholar]
- D. Satiti and A. Rusdiansyah, Model of refrigerated display-space allocation for multi agro-perishable products considering markdown policy. IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 337 (2018) 012019. [Google Scholar]
- K. Skouri, I. Konstantaras, A.G. Lagodimos and I. Ganas, EOQ approaches for stochastic inventory systems. In: Proceedings of the XI Balkan Conference on Operational Research, Belgrade. University of Belgrade (2013) 341–347. [Google Scholar]
- M. Tsiros and C.M. Heilman, The effect of expiration dates and perceived risk on purchasing behavior in grocery store perishable categories. J. Market. 69 (2005) 114–129. [Google Scholar]
- K. Van Donselaar, J. Peters, A. de Jong and R. Broekmeulen, Analysis and forecasting of demand during promotions for perishable items. Int. J. Prod. Econ. 172 (2016) 65–75. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.