Volume 5, Number V1, 1971
|Page(s)||39 - 49|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- P. DOULLIEZ, Optimal Capacity Planning of Multiterminal Networks, Thèse de Doctorat, Université de Louvain (1970).
- W. FELLER, An Introduction to Probability Theory and its Applications, volume I, Wiley (1964). [Zbl: 0115.35308]
- L. R. FORD and D. R. FULKERSON, Flows in Networks, Princeton University Press (1962). [MR: 159700] [Zbl: 1216.05047]
- H. FRANK and S. L. HAKIMI, Probabilistic Flow through a Communication Network IEEE Trans, on Circuit Theory, 413-414 (1965).
- R. TURVEY, Optimal Pricing and Investment in Electricity Supply, London, G. Allen and Unwin (1968).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.