Volume 5, Number V2, 1971
|Page(s)||103 - 109|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. B. V. GNEDENKO, Yu. K. BELYAEV and A. D. SOLOVYEV, Mathematical Methods of Reliability Theory, Russian Original and English Translation edited by R. E. Barlow, Academic Press, New York, 1969, p. 329. [MR: 345234] [Zbl: 0169.50501]
- 2. S. OSAKI, Studies on System Analysis and Synthesis by Markov Renewal Processes, Ph. D. Thesis submitted to Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan, 1970. [Zbl: 0233.90005]
- 3. S. OSAKI, « System Reliability Analysis by Markov Renewal Processes », J. Opns. Res, Soc. Japan, vol. 12, 1970, pp. 127-188. [MR: 264776] [Zbl: 0233.90005]
- 4. R. PYKE, « Markov Renewal Processes with Finitely Many States », Ann. Math. Statist., vol. 32, 1961, pp. 1243-1259. [MR: 154324] [Zbl: 0201.49901]
- 5. V. S. SRINIVASAN, « The Effect of Standby Redundancy in System's Failure with Repair Maintenance », Opns. Res., vol. 14, 1966, pp. 1024-1036.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.