R.A.I.R.O. Recherche opérationnelle
Volume 8, Number V2, 1974
|Page(s)||39 - 50|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- G. CLARENS, Operating strategies for public transportation systems, Ph. D. thesis, University of California, Berkeley, 1972. [Google Scholar]
- J. L. FORCINA, Dynamic location strategies for Public Facilities, Ph. D, thesis, University of California, Berkeley, 1973. [Google Scholar]
- V. F. HURDLE, Minimum cost schedules for a public transportation route, Ph. D. thesis, University of California, Berkeley, 1971. [Google Scholar]
- R. C. LARSON, Urban Police Patrol Analysis, MIT Press 1972. [Google Scholar]
- R. C. LARSON et M. CHAIKEN, Methods for allocating urban emergency units : a survey, Management Science 19, n° 4, December part 2, 1972, pp. 111-129. [Google Scholar]
- G. F. NEWELL, Dispatching policies for a transportation route, Transportation Science, 5, 1971, pp. 91-105. [Google Scholar]
- G. F. NEWELL, Scheduling, location, transportation and continuum mechanics; article à paraître dans SIAM, Journal of Applied Mathematics. [Zbl: 0276.90028] [Google Scholar]
- D. S. PALMER, The placing of service points to minimize travel, Operational Research quaterly, vol. 24, n° 1, pp. 121-123. 1973. [Google Scholar]
- R. SLAMA, Optimal location of public facilities, graduate Report, University of California, Berkeley 1971. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.