R.A.I.R.O. Recherche opérationnelle
Volume 9, Number V2, 1975
|Page(s)||101 - 112|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- R. E. BARLOW and L. C. HUNTER, Reliability Analysis of a One-Unit System, Opns. Res., vol. 9, 1961, pp., 200,-208. [MR: 125666] [Zbl: 0099.12803]
- R. E. BARLOW and F. PROSCHAN, Mathematical Theory of Reliability, Wiley, New York, 1965. [MR: 195566] [Zbl: 0132.39302]
- D. R. Cox, Renewal Theory, Methuen, London, 1962. [MR: 153061] [Zbl: 0103.11504]
- D. P. GAVER Jr., A Probability Problem Arising in Reliability and Traffic Studies, Opns. Res., vol. 12, 1964, pp. 534-542. [MR: 180371] [Zbl: 0135.20406]
- S. OSAKI, An Intermittently Used System with Preventive Maintenance, J. Opns. Res. Soc, Japan, vol. 15, 1972, pp. 102-111. [MR: 332138] [Zbl: 0243.90016]
- R. PYKE, Markov Renewal Processes : Definitions and Preliminary Properties, Ann. Math. Statist., vol. 32, 1961, pp. 1231-1242. [MR: 133888] [Zbl: 0267.60089]
- V. S. SRINIVASAN, The Effect of Standby Redundancy in System's Failure with Repair Maintenance, Opns. Res., vol. 14, 1966, pp. 1024-1036.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.