R.A.I.R.O. Recherche opérationnelle
Volume 10, Number V1, 1976
|Page(s)||113 - 119|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. G P. SHARP, Constraints for Scheduling Operators for Urban Public Transit Systems, Atlanta, U.S.A.
- 2. L. BODIN, A. KYDES and D. ROSENFIELD, Approximation Techniques for Automated Manpower Scheduling.
- 3. E. HEURGON, Preparing Duty Rosters for Bus Routes by Computer, R.A.T.P., France.
- 4. T. JENKINS, An Automated Technique for Scheduling Motormen and Conductors for the New York City Subways, New York, U.S.A.
- 5. B. MANINGTON and A. WREN, A General Computer Method for Bus Crew Scheduling, Leeds, England.
- 6. E. WILHELM, Overview of the RUCUS Package Driver Run Cutting Program (RUNS), the Mitre Corporation, U.S.A.
- 7. H. KREGELOH, Automated Formation of Staff Scheludes and Duty Rosters, H.H.A. Hambourg, West Germany.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.