R.A.I.R.O. Recherche opérationnelle
Volume 10, Number V2, 1976
|Page(s)||63 - 73|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. S. ASHOUR, A Branch and Bound Algorithm for the Flowshop Scheduling Problems, A.I.I.E. Transactions, 2, No. 2, 1970, pp. 171-178.
- 2. S. ASHOUR, An Experimental Investigation and Comparative Evaluation of Flowshop Scheduling Techniques, Opérations Research, 18, No. 3, 1970, pp. 541-549. [Zbl: 0193.20001]
- 3. M. K. BAKSHI and S. R. ARORA, The Sequencing Problem, Management Science, 16, No. 4, 1969, B247-B263. [Zbl: 0191.48502]
- 4. A. P. G. BROWN and Z. A. LOMNICKI, Some Applications of the 'Branch and Bound' Algorithm to the Machine Scheduling Problem, Operational Research Quarterly, 17, No. 2, 1966, pp. 173-186.
- 5. H. G. CAMPBELL, R. A. DUDEK and M. L. SMITH, A Heuristic Algorithm for the n Job, m Machine Sequencing Problem, Management Science, 16, No. 10 1970, B630-B637. [Zbl: 0194.50504]
- 6. R. A. DUKEK and O. F. TUETON Jr., Development of M-Stage Dedision Rule for Scheduling n Jobs through m Machines, Operations Research, 12, No. 3, 1964, pp. 471-497. [Zbl: 0208.45704]
- 7. R. H. GREGORY and R. L. VAN HORN, Automatic Data-Processing Systems, Wadsworth Publishing Company, Inc., Belmont, California, Chapter 13, 1963.
- 8. J. N.D. GUPTA, A General Algotithm for the n x M Flowshop Scheduling Problem, The International Journal of Production Research, 7, No. 3, 1969, pp. 241-247.
- 9. J. N. D. GUPTA, M-Stage Flowshop Scheduling by Branch and Bound, Opsearch, (India), 7, No. 1, 1970, pp. 37-43.
- 10. J. N. D. GUPTA, A Functional Heuristic Algorithm for the Flowshop Scheduling Problem, Operational Research Quarterly, 22, No. 1, 1971, pp. 39-47. [Zbl: 0216.26705]
- 11. J. N. D. GUPTA, M-Stage Scheduling Problem-A Critical Appraisal, The International Journal of Production Research, 8, No. 2, 1971, pp. 276-281.
- 12. J. N. D. GUPTA, An Improved Combinatorial Algorithm for the Flowshop Scheduling Problem, Operations Research, 19,No.6, 1971, pp. 1753-1758. [Zbl: 0227.90030]
- 13. J. N. D. GUPTA, Optimal Scheduling in a Multi-Stage Flowshop, A.I.I.E. Transactions, 4, No.2, 1972, pp. 238-243
- 14. S. M. JOHNSON, Optimal Two-and Three Stage Production Schedules with Set-Up Times Uncluded, Naval Research Logistics Quarterly, 1, No 1, 1954, pp. 61-68.
- 15. G. B. MCMAHON, Optimal Production Schedules for Flowshops, Canadian Operations Research Society Journal, 7, 1969, pp. 141-151. [MR: 337301] [Zbl: 0174.51601]
- 16. E. S. PAGE, An Approach to the Scheduling of Jobs on Machines, Journal of Royal Statistical Society, Series B, 23, No. 2, 1961, pp. 484-492. [MR: 148470]
- 17. D. S. PALMER, Sequencing Jobs Through a Multi-Stage Process in the MinimumTotal Time-A Quick Method of Obtaining a Near Optimum, Operational Research Quarterly, 16, No. 1, 1965, pp. 101-107.
- 18. R. L. SISSON, Sequencing Theory, Chapter 7 in Progress in Operations Research, R. L. ACKOFF (ed.) 1, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York, 1961, pp.295-325. [MR: 127987]
- 19 R. D. SMITH and R. A. DUDEK, A General Algorithm for the Solution of the n-Job, m-Machine Sequencing Problem of the Flowshop, Operations Research,15,No. 1, 1967, 71-82 [Zbl: 0189.19801]
- 19 R. D. SMITH and R. A. DUDEK, ( Also see their Errata, Operations Research, 17, 1969, p.756). [Zbl: 0206.22101]
- 20. W. SZWARC, Elimination Methods in the m x n Sequencing Problem, Naval Research Logistics Quarterly, 18, No. 3, 1971, pp.295-305. [MR: 307684] [Zbl: 0237.90044]
- 21. W. SZWARC, Optimal Elimination Methods in the m x n Flowshop Scheduling Problem, Operations Research, 21, No. 6, 1973, pp. 1250-1259. [MR: 462556] [Zbl: 0274.90020]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.