Volume 12, Number 1, 1978
|Page(s)||3 - 14|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. S. BARNOON and H. WOLFE, Scheduling Operation Room System : A Simulation Approach, Health Services Research, Vol. 3, Winter 1968, pp. 272-285.
- 2. F. J. BITHELL, A Class of Discrete-Time Models for the Study of Hospital Admission System, Operations Research, Vol. 17, January-February 1969, pp. 48-69.
- 3. F. BLEWETT, D. M. GROVE, A. MASSINAS, J. M. NORMAN and K. M. SOUTHERN, Computer Simulation Models for a Multi-Specialty Ward, Operational Research Quarterly, Vol. 23, June 1972, pp. 134-149.
- 4. R. B. FETTER and J. D. THOMPSON, The Simulation of Hospital Systems, Operations Research, Vol. 13, September-October 1965, pp. 689-711.
- 5. G. FISHMAN, Statistical Analysis for Queueing Simulation, Management Science, Vol. 20, November 1973, pp. 363-369. [Zbl: 0317.62074]
- 6. I.B.M., General Purpose Simulation System/360. (User's Manual), GH 20-326-3 (4th ed.), International Business Machines Corporation, New York, January 1970.
- 7. P. KOLESAR, A Markovian Model for Hospital Admission Scheduling, Management Science, Vol. 16, February 1970, pp. B 384-B 396.
- 8. P. J. KUZDRALL, N. K. KWAK and H. H. SCHMITZ, A Technical Note on the Monte Carlo Simulation of Operating-Room and Recovery-Room Usage, Operations Research, Vol. 22, March-April 1974, pp. 434-440.
- 9. N. K. KWAK, P. J. KUZDRALL and H. H. SCHMITZ, The GPSS Simulation of Scheduling Policies for Surgical Patients, May 1976, pp. 982-989.
- 10. N. K. KWAK, P. J. KUZDRALL and H. H. SCHMITZ, Simulating the Use of Spacein a Hospital Surgical Suite, Simulation, Vol. 25, November 1975, pp. 147-152.
- 11. R. C. MEIER, W. T. NEWELL and H. L. PAZAR, Simulation in Businessand Economics, Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, N. J., 1969.
- 12. J. H. MILSUM, E. TURBAN and I. VERTINSKY, Hospital Admission Systems: Their Evaluation and Management, Management Science, Vol. 19, February 1973, pp. 646-666.
- 13. J. H. MIZE and C. J. GRADY, Essentials of Simulation, Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, N. J., 1969. [Zbl: 0215.56504]
- 14. F. L. OFFENSEND, A Hospital Admission System Based on Nursing Work Load, Management Science, Vol. 19, October 1972, pp. 132-138.
- 15. E. J. RISING, R. BARON and B. AVERILL, A Systems Analysis of a University-Health-Service Outpatient Clinic, Operations Research, Vol. 21, September-October 1973, pp. 1030-1047.
- 16. G. H. ROBINSON, P. WING and L. E. DAVIS, Computer Simulation of Hospital Patient Scheduling System, Health Services Research, Vol. 3, Summer 1968, pp. 130-141.
- 17. H. H. SCHMITZ and N. K. KWAK, Monte Carlo Simulation of Operating-Room and Recovery-Room Usage, Operations Research, Vol. 20, November-December 1972, pp. 1171-1180.
- 18. J. D. THOMPSON and R. B. FETTER, Economies of Occupancy with Varying Mixe of Private and Other Patient Accommodations : A Simulation, Health Serv ces Research, Vol. 4, Spring 1969, pp. 42-52.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.