Volume 12, Number 3, 1978
|Page(s)||285 - 290|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. E. M. L. BEALE, Sparseness in Linear Programming, in Large Sparse Sets of Linear Equations, J. K. REID, éd., Academic Press, London, 1971, pp. 1-15.
- 2. H. CROWDER and J. M. HATTINGH, Partially Normalized Pivot Selection in Linear Programming, Mathematical Programming Study, Vol. 4, 1975, pp. 12-25. [MR: 429104] [Zbl: 0394.90060]
- 3. L. CUTLER and P. WOLFE, Experiments in Linear Programming, in Recent advances in mathematical programming R. L. GRAVES and P. WOLFE, éd. McGraw-Hill, New York, 1963, pp. 177-200. [MR: 155682] [Zbl: 0223.90001]
- 4. G. B. DANTZIG, Linear Programming and Extensions, Princeton University Press Princeton, N.J., 1963. [MR: 201189] [Zbl: 0997.90504]
- 5. J. C. DICKSON and F. P. FREDERICK, A Decision Rule for Improved Efficiency in Solving Linear Programming Problems with the Simplex Algorithm, Communications of the Association for Computing Machinery, Vol. 3, 1960. [MR: 115820] [Zbl: 0111.17301]
- 6. D. GOLDFARB, Using the Steepest-Edge Simplex Algorithm to Solve Sparse Linear Programs in Sparse matrix computations, J. R. BUNCH and D. ROSE, ed., Academic Press, New York, 1976, pp. 227-240. [MR: 462566] [Zbl: 0345.65033]
- 7. P. M. J. HARRIS, Pivot Selection Methods of the Devex LP Code, Mathematical Programming Study, Vol. 4, 1975, pp. 30-57. [MR: 391947] [Zbl: 0395.90046]
- 8. E. HELLERMAN and D. RARICK, Reinversion with the Preassigned Pivot Procedure, Mathematical Programming, Vol. 1, 1971, pp. 195-216. [MR: 293819] [Zbl: 0246.65022]
- 9. H. W. KUHN and R. E. QUANDT, An Experimental Study of the Simplex Method, Proceedings of symposia in applied mathematics, Vol. 15, Amer. Math. Soc, Providence, R.I., 1963. [MR: 161746] [Zbl: 0127.08203]
- 10. W. ORCHARD-HAYS, Advanced Linear Programming Computing Techniques, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1968. [Zbl: 0995.90595]
- 11. J. A. TOMLIN, Pivoting for Size and Sparsity in Linear Programming Inversion Routines, J. Inst. Math, and Appl., Vol. 10, 1972, pp. 289-295. [Zbl: 0249.90039]
- 12. J. A. TOMLIN, LPM1 user's Manual, Systems Optimization Laboratory, Department of Operations Research, Stanford University, 1973.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.