Volume 15, Number 1, 1981
|Page(s)||27 - 38|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. B. K. ASARE, Queue Networks with Blocking, Ph. D. Thesis, Trinity College, Dublin, 1978. [Google Scholar]
- 2. P. CASEAU and G. PUJOLLE, Throughput Capacity of a Sequence of Queues with Blocking Due to Finite Waiting Room, I.E.E.E., Software Engineering Trans., 1979, pp. 631-642. [MR: 552426] [Zbl: 0428.68002] [Google Scholar]
- 3. W. FELLER, An Introduction to Probability Theory and its Applications, Vol. 1, Wiley, New York, 1968. [MR: 228020] [Zbl: 0039.13201] [Google Scholar]
- 4. F. G. FOSTER and H. G. PERROS, Hierarchical Queue Networks with Partially Shared Servicing, J. of Opl. Res. Soc, Vol. 30, 1979, pp. 157-166. [Zbl: 0393.90029] [Google Scholar]
- 5. F. G. FOSTER and H. G. PERROS, On the Blocking Process in Queue Networks, to appear in the European J. of Opl. Res. [MR: 585539] [Zbl: 0444.90036] [Google Scholar]
- 6. F. S. HILLIER and R. W. BOLING, Finite Queues in Series with Exponential or Erlang Service Times-A Numerical Approach, Opns. Res., Vol. 15, 1967, pp. 283-303. [Zbl: 0171.16302] [Google Scholar]
- 7. J. R. JACKSON, Networks of Waiting Lines, Opns. Res., Vol. 5, 1957, pp. 518-521. [MR: 93061] [Google Scholar]
- 8. L. KLEINROCK, Queueing Systems, Vol. 2, 1975, Wiley, New York. [Zbl: 0334.60045] [Google Scholar]
- 9. A. G. KONHEIM and M. REISER, Queueing Model with Finite Waiting Room and Blocking, J.A.C.M., Vol. 23, 1976, pp. 328-344. [MR: 402973] [Zbl: 0327.68059] [Google Scholar]
- 10. H. G. PERROS, Modelling a Disc I/O System : A Queue Network Approach, European J. of Opl. Res., Vol. 1, 1977, p. 139-145. [Zbl: 0368.68064] [Google Scholar]
- 11. B. PITTEL, Closed Exponential Networks of Queues with Blocking. The Jackson-Type Stationary Distribution and its Asymptotic analysis, I.B.M. Watson Research Center, report RC 6174 (# 26548), 1976. [Zbl: 0418.60089] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.