Volume 15, Number 3, 1981
|Page(s)||233 - 239|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. M. BELLMORE and G. L. NEMHAUSER, The Travelling Salesman Problem; a Survey, Operations Research, Vol. 16, 1968, pp. 538-558. [MR: 234711] [Zbl: 0213.44604]
- 2. N. CHRISTOFIDES, The Travelling Salesman Problem, published in "Combinatorial Optimisation" by CHRISTOFIDES et al., Wiley, 1979, pp. 131-149. [Zbl: 0415.90057]
- G. B. DANTZIG, D. R. FULKERSON and S. M. JOHNSON, Solution of a Larger Scale Traveling-Salesman Problem, Operations Research, Vol. 2, 1954, pp. 393-419. [MR: 70932] [Zbl: 1187.90007]
- 4. J. EDMONDS and E. JOHNSON, Matching, Euler Tours and the Chinese Postman, Mathematical Programming, Vol. 5, 1973, pp. 88-124. [MR: 321801] [Zbl: 0281.90073]
- 5. L. EULER, Commentationes Arithmeticae Collectae, Saint-Petersbourg, 1766, pp. 337-338.
- 6. W. W. HARDGRAVE and G. L. NEMHAUSER, On the Relation between the TravellingSalesman Problem and the Longest Path Problem, Operations Research, Vol. 10, 1962, pp. 647-657. [MR: 143651] [Zbl: 0124.36204]
- 7. A . H . LAND and S. POWELL, Fortran Codes for Mathematical Programming, Wiley, 1973. [Zbl: 0278.68036]
- 8. P. MILIOTIS, Integer Programming Approaches to the Travelling Salesman Problem, Mathematical Programming, Vol. 10, 1976, pp. 367-378. [MR: 441337] [Zbl: 0337.90041]
- 9. P. MILIOTIS, Using Cutting Planes to Solve the Symmetrie Travelling SalesmanProblem, Mathematical Programming, Vol. 15, 1978, pp. 117-188. [MR: 1552870] [Zbl: 0393.90059]
- 10. J. D. MURCHLAND, A Fixed Matrix Method for all Shortest Distances in a DirectedGraph and for the Inverse Problem, Ph. D. Dissertation, Karlsruhe, 1970. [MR: 321787]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.