Volume 15, Number 3, 1981
|Page(s)||261 - 270|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. M. SIMONNARD Programmation linéaire, Dunod, Paris, 1962. [MR: 138505] [Zbl: 0115.37902]
- 2. G. DE GHELLINK, La programmation linéaire, Revue des Questions Scientifiques, No. 2, April 1966, pp. 189-219, Also in CORE reprint No. 2. Center for Operations Research and Econometrics, université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium. [Zbl: 0137.38001]
- 3. J. SHERMAN and W.J. MORRISON, Adjustmentofan Inverse Matrix Corresponding to Changes in a Given Column or a Given Row afthe Original Matrix, Ann. Math. Stat., Vol. 21, 1949, p. 124. [MR: 35118] [Zbl: 0037.00901]
- 4. P. DERSIN, New insights in the use of DC Model for Steady-State Power System Analysis, Froceedings of the 17th Conference on Decision and Control, Paper FA 4, 10:45, pp. 871-877. Edited by I.E.E.E. Control Systems Society, San Diego, Calif., January 1979. [Zbl: 0427.90056]
- 5. C. DECHAMPS, J. VANKELECOM and E. JAMOULLE, TRANEX: An Interactive Computer Program for Transmission Expansion Planning, Paper A 79476-3 presented at I.E.E.E.P.E.S. Summer Meeting, Vancouver, 1979.
- 6. J. VANKELECOM and P. JADOT, Development of Computerized Data Bases and Matrix Generators for Energy Models, Presented at the International Conference on Energy Systems Analysis, Dublin, October 1979.
- 7. P. JADOT, T. HEIRWEGH and C. THONET, A Multinational Energy System: Data Base, Simulation and Optimization Models, Special Issue of Energy Policy on "Energy Models for the European Community", pp. 72 to 88, A. STRUB, Ed., Published by I.P.C. Science and Technology Press Limited, 1979.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.