Volume 15, Number 4, 1981
|Page(s)||335 - 349|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. A. SEGALL, Dynamic File Assignment in a Computer Network, I.E.E.E. Trans. Aut. Contr., Vol. AC-21, April 1976, pp. 161-173. [MR: 408963] [Zbl: 0332.68047]
- 2. F. H. MOSS, The Application of Optimal Control Theory to Dynamic Routing in Data Communication Networks, Ph.-D. thesis, M.I.T., February 1977.
- 3. M. JAMSHIDI and W. HEIDARI, Application of Dynamic Programming to Control Khuzestan Water Resources System, Automatica, Vol. 13, No. 3, May 1977, pp. 287-293.
- 4. D. C. GAZIS, Ed., Traffic science, Wiley, 1974. [MR: 334901] [Zbl: 0309.90020]
- 5. K. K. BURHARDT, Urban Traffic System Optimization, Ph.-D. Thesis, Univ. of Minnesota, 1971. [Zbl: 0348.90068]
- 6. M. KALTENBACH and H. N. Koivo, Modelling and Control of Urban Traffic Flow,Proc. J.A.C.C., Austin, Texas, 1974, pp. 147-154.
- 7. M. G. SINGH and H. TAMURA, Modelling and Hierachical Optimization for Oversaturated Urban Road Traffic Networks, Int. J. Contr., Vol. 20, 1974, pp. 913-934. [MR: 368726] [Zbl: 0294.90029]
- 8. G. C. D'ANS and D. C. GAZIS, Optimal Control of Over-Saturated Store-And-Forward Transportation Networks, Transp. Sci., Vol. 10, February 1976.
- 9. H. TAMURA, Multistage Linear Programming for Discrete Optimal Control with Distributed Lags, Automatica, Vol. 13, No. 4, July 1977, pp. 369-376. [Zbl: 0365.49007]
- 10. A. P. WIERZBICKI, Reduced Gradient in Multistage Linear Programming, Automatica, Vol. 13, No. 4, July 1977, pp. 441-442. [Zbl: 0354.90054]
- 11. E. POLAK, Computational Methods in Optimization, Acad. Press, 1971. [MR: 282511] [Zbl: 0301.90040]
- 12. S. E. DREYFUS, The Computational Solution of Optimum Control Problems with Time Lags, I.E.E.E. Trans. Aut. Contr., Vol. AC-18, No. 4, August 1973, pp. 383-385. [MR: 441468]
- 13. V. H. QUINTANA, E. J. DAVISON, Clipping-Off Gradient Algorithms to Comput Optimal Controls with Constrained Magnitude, Int. J. Contr., Vol. 20, 1974, pp. 243-255. [MR: 355749] [Zbl: 0291.49023]
- 14. J. ABADIE, Application of the GRG Algorithm to Optimal Control Problems, chapt. 8 in Integer and Non linear Programming, J. ABADIE, Ed., North-Holland Pub. Cy.,Amsterdam, 1970. [MR: 437059] [Zbl: 0332.90040]
- 15. H. T. BANKS and A. MANITIUS, Application of Abstract Variational Theory to Hereditary Systems - a Survey, I.E.E.E. Trans. Aut. Contr., Vol. AC-19, October 1974, pp. 524-533. [MR: 433293] [Zbl: 0288.49004]
- 16. C. LEMARECHAL, Nonsmooth Optimization : Toward a Synthesis, Abstracts, Optimization, Days, Ecole Polytechnique, Montreal, May 1978.
- 17. M. KALTENBACH, Modelling and Control of Traffic Networks, Ph.-D. Thesis, U. of Toronto, 1976.
- 18. M. KALTENBACH, Analysis of Queue Dynamics in Area Traffic Network, Research Report, No. 1, 1979.
- 19. M. KALTENBACH, Delay and Kinetic Energy Losses in Dynamic Queues, Research Report, No. 2, 1979.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.