Volume 15, Number 4, 1981
|Page(s)||389 - 395|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. J. ACZÉL, Determination of All Additive Quasi-Arithmetic Mean Code Word Lengths, Z. Wahr. Verw. Geb., Vol. 29, 1974, pp. 351-360. [MR: 363638] [Zbl: 0277.94003] [Google Scholar]
- 2. G. T. DUNCAN, Heterogeneous Questionnaire Theory, S.I.A.M. J. Appl. Mathematics, Vol 27, 1974, pp. 59-77. [MR: 349275] [Zbl: 0294.94011] [Google Scholar]
- 3. P. NATH, On a Coding Theorem Connected with Rényi's Entropy, Information and Control, Vol. 29, No.3, 1975, pp. 234-242. [MR: 384326] [Zbl: 0335.94014] [Google Scholar]
- 4. A. RÉNYI, On Measures of Entropy and Information, Proc. Fourth Berk. Symp. Math. Stat. Prob., Vol. 1, 1961, pp. 547-561. [MR: 132570] [Zbl: 0106.33001] [Google Scholar]
- 5. B. D. SHARMA and A. GARG, Characterization and Lower Bounds for Additive Charges for Heterogeneous Questionnaires, R.A.I.R.O., Vol. 13, No. 4, 1979, pp. 383-393. [EuDML: 92112] [MR: 556960] [Zbl: 0424.94007] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.