Volume 16, Number 4, 1982
|Page(s)||287 - 307|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- R. BELLMAN, Dynamic Programming, Princeton, Princeton University Press, 1957. [MR: 90477] [Zbl: 1205.90002] [Google Scholar]
- R. BELLMAN, Introduction to Matrix Analysis, New York, McGraw Hill and Co., 2nd edition, 1970. [MR: 258847] [Zbl: 0124.01001] [Google Scholar]
- W. BUTCHER et al., Dynamic Programming for the Optimal Sequencing of Water Supply Projects, Water Resources Research, Vol. 5, 1969, pp. 1196-1204. [Google Scholar]
- D. ERLENKOTTER, Sequencing Expansion Projects, Operations Research, Vol. 21, 1973, pp. 542-553. [MR: 368733] [Google Scholar]
- D. ERLENKOTTER and R. TRIPPI, Optimal Investment Scheduling with Price-Sensitive Demand, Management Science, Vol. 23, 1976, pp. 1-11. [Zbl: 0362.90047] [Google Scholar]
- R. GIGLIO, Stochastic Capacity Models, Management Science, Vol. 17, 1970, pp. 174-184. [Google Scholar]
- A. MANNE, Capacity, Expansion and Probabilistic Growth, Econometrica, Vol. 29, 1961, pp. 632-649. [MR: 139490] [Zbl: 0103.13203] [Google Scholar]
- A. MANNE (ed.), Investments for Capacity Expansion: Size, Location, and Time Phasing, Cambridge, Massachusetts, The MIT Press, 1967. [Google Scholar]
- G. RAUSSER and C. WILLIS, Investment Sequencing, Allocation, and Learning in the Design of Water Resources Systems: An Empirical Application, Water Resources Research, Vol. 12, 1976, pp. 317-330. [Google Scholar]
- S. ROSS, Applied Probability Models with Optimization Applications, San Francisco, Holden-Day, 1971. [MR: 264792] [Zbl: 0213.19101] [Google Scholar]
- M. ROTHSCHILD and J. STIGLTTZ, Increasing Risk I, A Definition, Journal of Economic Theory, Vol. 2, 1970, pp. 225-243. [MR: 503565] [Google Scholar]
- C. TAPIERO, Capacity Expansion of a Sequence of Deteriorating Facilities Under Uncertainty-Optimality and Simulation, Working Paper, Columbia University, 1973. [Zbl: 0399.90047] [Google Scholar]
- C. TAPIERO, Capacity Expansion of a Deteriorating Facility Under Uncertainty, RAIRO/Operations Research, Vol. 13, 1979, pp. 55-60. [EuDML: 104717] [MR: 526693] [Zbl: 0399.90047] [Google Scholar]
- A. WALTERS, Production and Cost Functions: An Econometric Survey, Econometrica, Vol. 31, 1963, pp. 1-66. [Zbl: 0135.20103] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.