Volume 17, Number 1, 1983
|Page(s)||63 - 97|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. W. W. AGRESTI, Register Assignment in Tree-Structured Programs, Information Sciences, Vol. 18, No. 1, 1979, pp. 83-94. [MR: 538394] [Zbl: 0436.68016] [Google Scholar]
- 2. A. V. AHO and J. D. ULLMAN, Principles of Compiler Design, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass., 1977. [Zbl: 0383.68006] [Google Scholar]
- 3. R. ARIS G. L. NEMHAUSER and D. J. WILDE, Optimization of Multistage Cyclic and Branching Systems by Serial Procedures, A. I. Ch. E. Journal, Vol. 10, 1964, pp. 913-919. [Google Scholar]
- 4. U. BERTELE and F. BRIOSCHI, Nonserial Dynamic Programming, Academic Press, New York, 1972. [MR: 416607] [Zbl: 0244.49007] [Google Scholar]
- 5. L. P. HORWITZ, R. M. KARP, R. E. MILLER and S. WINOGRAD, Index Register Allocation, Journal of the A.C.M., Vol. 13, No.1, 1966, pp. 43-61. [Zbl: 0151.22208] [Google Scholar]
- 6. K. KENNEDY, Index Register Allocation in Straight Line Code and Simple Loops , in Design and Optimization of Compilers , R. RUSTIN, Ed., pp. 51-63. [MR: 448994] [Google Scholar]
- 7. F. LUCCIO, A Comment on Index Register Allocation, Communications of the A.C.M., Vol. 10, pp. 572-574. [Zbl: 0154.18303] [Google Scholar]
- 8. G. L. NEMHAUSER, Introduction to Dynamic Programming, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1966. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.