Volume 17, Number 2, 1983
|Page(s)||137 - 156|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. MARTIN J. BECKMANN, Management Production Functions and the Theory of the Firm, J. of Economic Theory, Vol 14, 1977, pp. 148. [Zbl: 0343.90026] [Google Scholar]
- 2. R. J. DUFFIN, E. L. PETERSON and C. ZENER, Geometrie Programming, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York, 1967. [MR: 214374] [Zbl: 0171.17601] [Google Scholar]
- 3. Michael KEREN and David LEVHAR, The Optimal Span of Control in a Pure Hierarchy, Management Science, Vol. 25, No. 11, November 1979, pp. 1162-1172. [Google Scholar]
- 4. Félix MORA-CAMINO, Introduction à la Programmation Géométrique, Publicação COPPE/UFRJ, Julio 1978, 26 p. [Google Scholar]
- 5. Henry THEIL, Substitution Effects in Geometrie Programming, Management Science, Vol. 19, No. 1, September 1972, pp. 25-30. [Zbl: 0242.90052] [Google Scholar]
- 6. Arthur M. GEOFFRION, Elements of Large-Scale Mathematical Programming, Part I: Concepts, Management Science, Vol. 16, No. 11, July 1970, pp. 652-675. [MR: 302202] [Zbl: 0209.22801] [Google Scholar]
- 7. Charles H. KRIBEL and Artur RAVIV, An Economics Approach to Modelling the Productivity of Computer Systems, Management Science, Vol. 26, No. 3, March 1980, pp. 297-311. [Zbl: 0439.68007] [Google Scholar]
- 8. Richard BURTON and Borge OBEL, The Multilevel Approach to Organizational Issues of the Firm-A Critical Review, Omega The Int. Jl. of Mgmt. Sci., Vol. 5, No. 4, 1977, pp, 395-413. [Google Scholar]
- 9. Félix MORA-CAMINO, A Theory of the Modern Computerized Firm, Publicação COPPE/UFRJ, Maio 1982, 38 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.