Volume 17, Number 4, 1983
|Page(s)||317 - 341|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. N. E. Abel et al, TRANQUIL: A Language for an Array Processing Computer, AFIPS 1969 SJCC, May 1969. [Google Scholar]
- 2. G. BARNES et al., The Illiac IV Computer, I.E.E.E. Trans. Comp., Vol. C-17, No. 8, August 1968. [Zbl: 0167.16403] [Google Scholar]
- 3. K. E. BATCHER, The Flip Network in STARAN, 1976 Int'1 Conf. Parallel Processing, August 1976. [Google Scholar]
- 4. K. E. BATCHER, STARAN Parallel Processor System Hardware, in 1974 Nat. Comput. Conf., A.F.I.P.S. Conf. Proc, Vol. 43, May 1974. [Google Scholar]
- 5. W. J. BOUKNIGHT et al., The ILLIACIV System, Proceedings of the I.E.E.E., Vol. 60, No. 4, April 1972. [Google Scholar]
- 6. J. A. CORNELL, Parallel Processing of Ballistic Missile Defense Radar Data with PEPE, COMPCON 1972, September 1972. [Google Scholar]
- 7. B.A. CRANE et al., PEPE Computer Architectur, COMPCON 72, I.E.E.E. Comput. Soc. Conf., September 1972. [Google Scholar]
- 8. G. B. DANTZIG, Linear Programming and Extensions, Princeton University Press, Princeton, N.J., 1963. [MR: 201189] [Zbl: 0997.90504] [Google Scholar]
- 9. G. B. DANTZIG and P. WOLFE, The Decomposition Algorithm for Linear Programming, Econometrica, Vol. 9, No. 4, 1961. [MR: 138506] [Zbl: 0104.14305] [Google Scholar]
- 10. D. P. DZIELINSKI and R. E. GOMORY, Optimal Programming of Lot Sizes, Inventory and Labor Allocation, Management Science, Vol. 11, No. 9, 1965. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.