Volume 19, Number 1, 1985
|Page(s)||1 - 14|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. A. M. DUNSMUIR, A Simple Allocation Algorithm in Production Planning, Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol. 29, 1978, pp. 443-448. [Zbl: 0383.90052]
- 2. R. L. FRANCIS and J. A. WHITE, Facility Layout and Location: An Analytical Approach., Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, N.J., 1974.
- 3. D. A. GOODMAN, Goal Programming Approach to Aggregate Planning of Production and Work Force, Management Science, Vol. 20, 1974, pp. 1569-1575. [Zbl: 0303.90023]
- 4. N. K. KWAK and M. J. CHNIEDERJANS, A Goal Programming Model for Improving Transportation Problem Solving, OMEGA, Vol. 7, 1979, pp. 367-370.
- 5. S. M. LEE, G. I. GREEN and G. S. KIM, A Multiple Criteria Model for the Location-Allocation Problem, Computers and Operations Research, Vol. 8, 1981, pp.1-9.
- 6. S. M. LEE and L. S. FRANZ, Optimizing the Location-Allocation Problem with Multiple Objectives, International Journal of Physical Distribution and Materials Management, Vol. 9, 1979, pp. 245-255.
- 7. G. T. Ross and R. M. SOLAND, Modeling Facility Location Problem as Generalized Assignment Problems, Management Science, Vol. 24, 1977, pp. 345-357. [Zbl: 0378.90066]
- 8. M. J. SCHNIEDERJANS, N. K. KWAK and M. C. HELMER, An Application of Goal Programming to Resolve a Site Location Problem, Interfaces, Vol. 12, 1982, pp. 65-72.
- 9. P. J. SLATER, On Locating a Facility to Service Areas Within a Network, Operations Research, Vol. 29, 1981, pp. 523-531. [MR: 629192] [Zbl: 0455.90028]
- 10. R. S. STANTON, Production Scheduling with Multiple Criteria Objective, Operational Research Quartely, Vol. 28, 1977, pp. 285-292. [Zbl: 0354.90046]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.