Volume 19, Number 1, 1985
|Page(s)||1 - 14|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. A. M. DUNSMUIR, A Simple Allocation Algorithm in Production Planning, Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol. 29, 1978, pp. 443-448. [Zbl: 0383.90052] [Google Scholar]
- 2. R. L. FRANCIS and J. A. WHITE, Facility Layout and Location: An Analytical Approach., Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, N.J., 1974. [Google Scholar]
- 3. D. A. GOODMAN, Goal Programming Approach to Aggregate Planning of Production and Work Force, Management Science, Vol. 20, 1974, pp. 1569-1575. [Zbl: 0303.90023] [Google Scholar]
- 4. N. K. KWAK and M. J. CHNIEDERJANS, A Goal Programming Model for Improving Transportation Problem Solving, OMEGA, Vol. 7, 1979, pp. 367-370. [Google Scholar]
- 5. S. M. LEE, G. I. GREEN and G. S. KIM, A Multiple Criteria Model for the Location-Allocation Problem, Computers and Operations Research, Vol. 8, 1981, pp.1-9. [Google Scholar]
- 6. S. M. LEE and L. S. FRANZ, Optimizing the Location-Allocation Problem with Multiple Objectives, International Journal of Physical Distribution and Materials Management, Vol. 9, 1979, pp. 245-255. [Google Scholar]
- 7. G. T. Ross and R. M. SOLAND, Modeling Facility Location Problem as Generalized Assignment Problems, Management Science, Vol. 24, 1977, pp. 345-357. [Zbl: 0378.90066] [Google Scholar]
- 8. M. J. SCHNIEDERJANS, N. K. KWAK and M. C. HELMER, An Application of Goal Programming to Resolve a Site Location Problem, Interfaces, Vol. 12, 1982, pp. 65-72. [Google Scholar]
- 9. P. J. SLATER, On Locating a Facility to Service Areas Within a Network, Operations Research, Vol. 29, 1981, pp. 523-531. [MR: 629192] [Zbl: 0455.90028] [Google Scholar]
- 10. R. S. STANTON, Production Scheduling with Multiple Criteria Objective, Operational Research Quartely, Vol. 28, 1977, pp. 285-292. [Zbl: 0354.90046] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.