Volume 21, Number 4, 1987
|Page(s)||365 - 382|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. R. L. ACKOFF and E. VERGARA, Creativity in Problem Solving and Planning : a review, European J. of Operational Research, Vol. 7, 1981, pp. 1-13.
- 2. P. AFENTAKIS, A model for Layout Design in FMS, in , pp. 127-139.
- 2 a. J. M. BASTOS, Batching and Routing : two Functions in the Operational Planning of FMS, Report KLR 86-19 C, Brown Boveri S. A. (Baden, Switzerland).
- 3. J. C. AMMONS, C. B. LOFGREN and L. F. MCGINNIS, A large Scale Machine Loading Problem in Flexible Assembly, in , pp. 319-322.
- 4. M. CHAMS, A. HERTZ and D. DE WERRA, Some Experiments with Simulated Annealing for Coloring Graphs (to appear in European Journal of Operational Research). [Zbl: 0626.90067]
- 5. Y. L. CHANG, R. S. SULLIVAN, U. BAGCHI and R. WILSON, Experimental Investigation of Real-time Scheduling in Flexible Manufacturing System, in , pp. 355-377.
- 5. a. R. EGLESE, Heuristics in Operational Research, in: Recent Developments in Operational Research, V. BELTON and R. M. O'KEEFE eds., Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1986, pp. 49-67.
- 6. M. L. FISHER, Worst-case Analysis of Heuristic Algorithms, Management Science, Vol. 26, 1980, pp. 1-17. [MR: 574193] [Zbl: 0448.90041]
- 7. M. V. KALKUNTE, S. C. SARIN and W. E. WILHELM, Flexible Manufacturing Systems: A review of Modeling Approaches for Design, Justification and Operation, in , pp. 3-25.
- 8. A. KUSIAK ed., Flexible Manufacturing Systems: Methods and Studies, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1986.
- 9. T. E. MORTON and T. L. SMUNT, A Planning and Scheduling System for Flexible Manufacturing, in , pp. 151-164.
- 10. H. MÜLLER-MERBACH, The Use of Morphological Techniques for OR-approaches to problems, Operational Research'75, K. B. HALEY ed., North Holland, Amsterdam, 1976, pp. 127-139.
- 11. H. MÜLLER-MERBACH, Heuristics and Their Design: a Survey, European J. of Operational Research, Vol. 8, 1981, pp. 1-23. [Zbl: 0461.90081]
- 12. H. MÜLLER-MERBACH, A Five Facets Frame for the Design of Heuristics, European J. of Operational Research, Vol. 17, 1984, pp. 313-316.
- 13. S. RAJAGOPALAN, Formulation and Heuristic Solutions for Parts Grouping and Tool Loading in Flexible Manufacturing Systems, in , pp. 311-320.
- 14. E. A. SILVER, R. V. VIDAL and D. DE WERRA, A Tutorial on Heuristic Methods, European J. of Operational Research, Vol. 5, 1980, pp. 153-162. [MR: 584650]
- 15. R. S. STAINTON and D. B. PAPOULIAS, Heuristics-the Relational Approach, European J. of Operational Research, Vol. 17, 1984, pp. 16-20.
- 16. K. E. STECKE and R. SURI eds., Flexible Manufacturing Systems: Operations Research Models and Applications, Elsevier, New York, 1986.
- 17. K. E. STECKE and R. SURI, Flexible Manufacturing Systems: Operations Research Models and Applications, Annals of Operations Research, Vol. 3, 1985.
- 18. K. E. STECKE, Design, Planning, Scheduling and Control Problems of Flexible Manufacturing Systems, in , pp. 3-12.
- 19. K. E. STECKE and J. J. SOLBERG, Loading and Control Policies for a Flexible Manufacturing System, Internat. J. of Production Research, Vol. 19, 1981, pp. 481-490.
- 20. S. SUBRAMANYAM and R. G. ASKIN, An Expert System Approach to Scheduling in Flexible Manufacturing System, in , pp. 243-256.
- 21. R. SURI, An Overview of Evaluative Models for Flexible Manufacturing Systems, in , pp. 13-21.
- 22. A. THESEN and L. LEI, An "Expert" System for Scheduling Robots in a Flexible Electroplating System with Dynamically Changing Workloads, in , pp. 555-566.
- 23. D. DE WERRA, An Introduction to Timetabling, European J. of Operational Research, Vol. 19, 1985, pp. 151-162. [MR: 779362] [Zbl: 0553.90059]
- 24. R. E. D. WOOLSEY and H. S. SWANSON, Operations Research for Immediate Application - a Quick and Dirty Manual, Harper and Row, New York, 1969.
- 25. S. H. ZANAKAKIS and J. R. EVANS, Heuristic "Optimization": why, when, and how to use it, Interfaces, Vol. 11, 1981, pp. 84-91.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.