Volume 22, Number 1, 1988
|Page(s)||27 - 32|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. R. E. CAMPELLO and N. MACULAN, A Lower Bound to the Set Partitioning Problem with Side Constraints, DRC-70-20-3, Design Research Center Report Series, Carnegie-Mellon University, Pittsburg, Pennylvania, 15213, U.S.A., 1983.
- 2. K. DUDZINSKI and S. WALUKIEWICZ, Exact Methods for the Knapsack Problem and its Generalizations, European Journal of Operational Research (EJOR), Vol. 28, No. 1, 1987, pp. 3-21. [MR: 871368] [Zbl: 0603.90097]
- 3. M. E. DYER, A Geometric Approach to Two-Constraint Linear Programs with Generalized Upper Bounds, Advances in Computing Research, Vol. 1, 1983, pp. 79-90, JAI Press.
- 4. M. E. DYER, An O (n) Algorithm for the Multiple-Choice Knapsack Linear Program, Mathematical Programming, Vol. 29, No. 1, 1984, pp. 57-63. [MR: 740505] [Zbl: 0532.90068]
- 5. E. L. JOHNSON and M. G. PADBERG, A Note on the Knapsack Problem with Special Ordered Sets, Operations Research Letters, Vol 1, No. 1, 1981, pp. 18-22. [MR: 643055] [Zbl: 0493.90062]
- 6. D. E. MULLER and F. P. PREPARATA, Finding the Intersection of Two Convex Polyhedra, Theoretical Computer Sciences, Vol. 7, 1978, pp. 217-238. [MR: 509019] [Zbl: 0396.52002]
- 7. R. T. ROCKAFELLAR, Convex Analysis, Princeton University Press, Princeton, N.J., U.S.A., 1970. [MR: 274683] [Zbl: 0932.90001]
- 8. E. ZEMEL, The Linear Multiple Choice Knapsack Problem, Operations Research, Vol. 28, No. 6, November-December, 1980, pp. 1412-1423. [MR: 609968] [Zbl: 0447.90064]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.