Volume 22, Number 2, 1988
|Page(s)||205 - 220|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- M. S. A-HAMEED and F. PROSCHAN, Shock Models with Underlying Birth Processes, Jr. Appl. Prob., Vol. 12, 1975, pp. 18-28. [MR: 381020] [Zbl: 0322.60074] [Google Scholar]
- K. R. BALACHANDRAN et al., Product Warranty Period: A Markovian Approach to Estimation and Analysis of Repair and Replacement Cost, Accouting Rev., LVI, 1981, pp. 115-124. [Google Scholar]
- R. E. BARLOW and F. PROSCHAN, Statistical Theory of Reliability and Life Testing-Probability Models, Holt, Rinehart & Winston; New York, 1975. [MR: 438625] [Zbl: 0379.62080] [Google Scholar]
- F. M. BIEDENWEG, Warranty Policies: Consumer Value vs Manufacturing Costs, Unpublished Ph. D Thesis, Stanford University, Stanford, 1981. [Google Scholar]
- W. R. BLISCHKE and E. M. SCHEUER, (1975): Calculation of Warranty Policies as a Function of Estimated Life Distributions, Nav. Res. Log. Quart., Vol. 22, 1975, pp. 681-696. [MR: 436978] [Zbl: 0331.60061] [Google Scholar]
- W. R. BLISCHKE, and E. M. SCHEUER, Application of Renewal Theory in Analysis of the Free-Replacement Warranty, Nav. Res. Log. Quart., Vol. 28, 1981, pp. 193-205. [MR: 617501] [Zbl: 0462.90034] [Google Scholar]
- E. CINLAR, Introduction to Stochastic Processes, Pretice Hall Inc., New Jersey, 1975. [MR: 380912] [Zbl: 0341.60019] [Google Scholar]
- D. R. COX, Renewal Theory, Methuen, London, 1962. [MR: 153061] [Zbl: 0103.11504] [Google Scholar]
- U. S. KARMARKAR, Future Costs of Service Contracts for Consumer Durable Goods, A.I.I.E. Trans., Vol. 10, 1978, pp. 380-387. [Google Scholar]
- J. M. MAMER, Cost Analysis of Pro Rata and Free Replacement Warranties, Nav. Res. Log. Quart., Vol. 29, 1982, pp. 345-356. [Zbl: 0536.90041] [Google Scholar]
- D. G. NGUYEN, Studies in Warranty Policies and Product Reliability, Unpublished Ph. D Thesis, University of Queensland, St. Lucia, Queensland, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- D. G. NGUYEN and D. N. P. MURTHY, Cost Analysis of Warranty Policies, Quart, Vol. 31, 1984 a pp. 525-541. [MR: 767052] [Zbl: 0552.90033] [Google Scholar]
- D. G. NGUYEN and D. N. P. MURTHY, A General Model for Estimating Warranty Costs for Repairable Products; I.I.E. Trans., Vol. 16, 1984 b, pp. 379-386. [Google Scholar]
- R. PYKE, On Renewal Processes Related to Type I and Type II Counter Models, Ann. Math. Stat., Vol. 29, 1958, pp. 737-754. [MR: 99089] [Zbl: 0086.33702] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. ROSS, Applied Probability Model with Optimization Applications, Holden Day, San Francisco, 1970. [MR: 264792] [Zbl: 0213.19101] [Google Scholar]
- W. L. SMITH, Renewal Theory and tis Ramifications, Jr. Roy. Stat. Soc., Vol. B20, 1958, pp. 243-302. [MR: 99090] [Zbl: 0091.30101] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.