Volume 22, Number 2, 1988
|Page(s)||205 - 220|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- M. S. A-HAMEED and F. PROSCHAN, Shock Models with Underlying Birth Processes, Jr. Appl. Prob., Vol. 12, 1975, pp. 18-28. [MR: 381020] [Zbl: 0322.60074]
- K. R. BALACHANDRAN et al., Product Warranty Period: A Markovian Approach to Estimation and Analysis of Repair and Replacement Cost, Accouting Rev., LVI, 1981, pp. 115-124.
- R. E. BARLOW and F. PROSCHAN, Statistical Theory of Reliability and Life Testing-Probability Models, Holt, Rinehart & Winston; New York, 1975. [MR: 438625] [Zbl: 0379.62080]
- F. M. BIEDENWEG, Warranty Policies: Consumer Value vs Manufacturing Costs, Unpublished Ph. D Thesis, Stanford University, Stanford, 1981.
- W. R. BLISCHKE and E. M. SCHEUER, (1975): Calculation of Warranty Policies as a Function of Estimated Life Distributions, Nav. Res. Log. Quart., Vol. 22, 1975, pp. 681-696. [MR: 436978] [Zbl: 0331.60061]
- W. R. BLISCHKE, and E. M. SCHEUER, Application of Renewal Theory in Analysis of the Free-Replacement Warranty, Nav. Res. Log. Quart., Vol. 28, 1981, pp. 193-205. [MR: 617501] [Zbl: 0462.90034]
- E. CINLAR, Introduction to Stochastic Processes, Pretice Hall Inc., New Jersey, 1975. [MR: 380912] [Zbl: 0341.60019]
- D. R. COX, Renewal Theory, Methuen, London, 1962. [MR: 153061] [Zbl: 0103.11504]
- U. S. KARMARKAR, Future Costs of Service Contracts for Consumer Durable Goods, A.I.I.E. Trans., Vol. 10, 1978, pp. 380-387.
- J. M. MAMER, Cost Analysis of Pro Rata and Free Replacement Warranties, Nav. Res. Log. Quart., Vol. 29, 1982, pp. 345-356. [Zbl: 0536.90041]
- D. G. NGUYEN, Studies in Warranty Policies and Product Reliability, Unpublished Ph. D Thesis, University of Queensland, St. Lucia, Queensland, 1984.
- D. G. NGUYEN and D. N. P. MURTHY, Cost Analysis of Warranty Policies, Quart, Vol. 31, 1984 a pp. 525-541. [MR: 767052] [Zbl: 0552.90033]
- D. G. NGUYEN and D. N. P. MURTHY, A General Model for Estimating Warranty Costs for Repairable Products; I.I.E. Trans., Vol. 16, 1984 b, pp. 379-386.
- R. PYKE, On Renewal Processes Related to Type I and Type II Counter Models, Ann. Math. Stat., Vol. 29, 1958, pp. 737-754. [MR: 99089] [Zbl: 0086.33702]
- S. M. ROSS, Applied Probability Model with Optimization Applications, Holden Day, San Francisco, 1970. [MR: 264792] [Zbl: 0213.19101]
- W. L. SMITH, Renewal Theory and tis Ramifications, Jr. Roy. Stat. Soc., Vol. B20, 1958, pp. 243-302. [MR: 99090] [Zbl: 0091.30101]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.