Volume 23, Number 1, 1989
|Page(s)||99 - 112|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. M. ANVARI, An Application of Inventory Theoretic Models to Cash Collection, Decision Sciences, Vol. 17, 1981, pp. 126-135.
- 2. W. J. BAUMOL, The Transaction Demand of Cash: An Inventory Theoretic Approach, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 66, 1952, pp. 545-556.
- 3. G. D. EPPEN and E. F. FAMA, Cash Balance and Simple Dynamic Portfolio Problems with Proportional Costs, International Economic Review, Vol. 10, 1969, pp. 119-133. [Zbl: 0212.24904]
- 4. Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis: U.S. Financial Data, St. Louis, MO, 1985.
- 5. N. M. GIRIS, Optimal Cash Balance Level, Management Science, Vol. 15, 1968, pp. 130-140. [Zbl: 0167.48302]
- 6. D. P. HEYMAN, A Model for Cash Balance Management, Management Science, Vol. 19, 1973, pp. 1407-1413. [Zbl: 0263.90009]
- 7. N. K. KWAK and S. A. DELURGIO, Quantitative Models for Business Decisions, Duxbury Press, North Scituate, MA, 1980.
- 8. LBC Finance Department: Consolidated Financial Analysis, St. Louis, MO, 1985.
- 9. M. H. MILLER and D. J. ORR, A Model of the Demand for Money by Firms, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 80, 1966, pp. 413-435.
- 10. D. J. WHITE and J. M. NORMAN, Control of Cash Reserves, Operational Research Quarterly, Vol. 16, 1965, pp. 309-328.
- 11. S. H. ZANAKIS, P. MAVRIDES and E. N. ROUSSAKIS, Applications of Management Science in Banking, Decision Sciences, Vol. 17, 1986, pp. 114-128.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.