Volume 23, Number 4, 1989
|Page(s)||355 - 374|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. R. AKELLA, Y. F. CHOONG and S. B. GERSHWIN, Performance of Hierarchical Production Scheduling Policy, IEEE Trans. On Components, Hybrids, and Manufacturing Technology, Vol. CHMT-7, No. 3, September 1984. [Zbl: 0546.90041] [Google Scholar]
- 2. R. AKELLA and P. R. KUMAR, Optimal Control of Production Rate in a Failure Prone Manufacturing System, IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol. AC-31, No. 2, February 1988. [MR: 824906] [Zbl: 0579.90047] [Google Scholar]
- 3. T. BIELECKI and P. R. KUMAR, Optimality of Zero-Inventory Policies for Unreliable Manufacturing Systems, Operations Research, Vol. 36, No. 4, July-August 1988. [MR: 960253] [Zbl: 0652.90054] [Google Scholar]
- 4. S. B. GERSHWIN, A Hierarchical Framework for Discret Event Scheduling in Manufacturing Systems, Presented at IIASA Workshop on Discret Event Systems: Models and Applications, Sopron, Hungary, August 3-7, 1987. Published in Vol. 103, Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, Discret Event Systems: Models and Applications, P. VARAIYA and A. B. KURZHANSKI Eds., Springer-Verlag, 1987 a. [MR: 947970] [Zbl: 0643.90032] [Google Scholar]
- 5. S. B. GERSHWIN, A Hierarchical Framework for Manufacturing Systems Scheduling: A Two-Machine Example, Proceedings of the 26th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control. Los Angeles, California, December 1987 b. [Google Scholar]
- 6. S. B. GERSHWIN, R. AKELLA, and Y. F. CHOONG, Short-term Production Scheduling of an Automated Manufacturing Facility, IBM Journal of Research and Development, Vol. 29, No. 4, July 1985. [Zbl: 0546.90041] [Google Scholar]
- 7. S. B. GERSHWIN, R. R. HILDEBRANDT, R. SURI and S. K. MITTER, A Control Theorist's Perspective on Recent Trends in Manufacturing System, IEEE Control Systems Magazine, Vol. 6, No. 2, April 1986. [Google Scholar]
- 8. S. C. GRAVES, A Review of Production Scheduling, Operations Research, Vol. 29, No. 4, July-August 1981. [MR: 628246] [Zbl: 0464.90034] [Google Scholar]
- 9. R. R. HILDEBRANDT, Scheduling and Control of Flexible Machining Systems when Machines are Prone to Failures, Ph. D. Thesis, M.I.T. Dept. of Astronautics and Aeronautics, August 1980. [Google Scholar]
- 10. J. KIMEMIA, Hierarchical Control of Production in Flexible Manufacturing Systems, Ph. D. Thesis, M.I.T. Dept of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, April 1982. [Google Scholar]
- 11. J. KIMEMIA and S. B. GERSHWIN, An Algorithm for the Computer Control of a Flexible Manufacturing System, IIE Trans., Vol. 15, No. 4, December 1983. [Zbl: 0427.90048] [Google Scholar]
- 12. O. Z. MAIMON and S. B. GERSHWIN, Dynamic Scheduling and Routing For Flexible Manufacturing Systems that Have Unreliable Machines, Operation Research, Vol. 36, No. 2, March-April 1988. [MR: 948371] [Google Scholar]
- 13. R. RISHEL, Dynamic Programming and Minimum Principes for Systems with Jump Markov Disturbances, SIAM Journal on Control, Vol. 13, No. 2, February 1975. [MR: 389365] [Zbl: 0304.93025] [Google Scholar]
- 14. A. SHARIFNIA, Production Control of a Manufacturing System with Multiple Machine States, IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol. AC-33, No. 7, July 1988. [Zbl: 0647.90040] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.