Volume 25, Number 1, 1991
|Page(s)||119 - 126|
|Published online||07 February 2017|
- 1. C. BERGE, Espaces Topologiques. Fonctions multivoques, Dunod, Paris, 1966. [MR: 105663] [Zbl: 0088.14703] [Google Scholar]
- 2. M. L. BRANDEAU and S. S. CHIU, An Overview of Representative Problems in Location Research, Management Science, 1989, 35, pp. 645-674. [MR: 1001482] [Zbl: 0669.90040] [Google Scholar]
- 3. J. HALPERN and O. MAIMON, Accord and Conflict Among Several Objectives in Locational Decisions on Tree Networks, in "Locational Analysis of Public Facilities" J. F. THISSE and H. G. ZOLLER Eds., Studies in Mathematical and Managerial Economics, pp. 301-314, Amsterdam, North-Holland, 1983. [Google Scholar]
- 4. G. Y. HANDLER and P. B. MIRCHANDANI, Location on Networks, Cambridge (Mass.), The M.I.T. Press, 1979. [MR: 525692] [Zbl: 0533.90026] [Google Scholar]
- 5. P. HANSEN, M. LABBE, D. PEETERS and J. F. THISSE, Facility Location Analysis, Fundamentals of Pure and Applied Economics, 1987, 22, pp. 1-67. [Zbl: 0701.00035] [Google Scholar]
- 6. P. HANSEN and M. ZHENG, Algorithms for Determining a Lorenz Point on Trees and Networks, RUTCOR Research Report # 55-89 (submitted for publication). [Google Scholar]
- 7. R. K. KINCAID and O. MAIMON, Locating a Point of Minimum Variance on Triangular Graphs, Transportation Science, 1989, 23, pp. 216-219. [MR: 1013995] [Zbl: 0682.90034] [Google Scholar]
- 8. R. K. KINCAID and O. MAIMON, A Note on Locating a Central Vertex of a 3-cactus Graph, Computers and Operations Research, 1990, 17, pp. 315-320. [MR: 1043099] [Zbl: 0699.90030] [Google Scholar]
- 9. O. MAIMON, The Variance Equity Measure in Location Decision Theory, Annals of Operations Research, 1986, 6, pp. 147-160. [Google Scholar]
- 10. O. MAIMON, An Algorithm for The Lorenz Measure in Locational Decisions on Trees, Journal of Algorithms, 1988, 9, pp. 583-596. [MR: 970195] [Zbl: 0662.90026] [Google Scholar]
- 11. B. C. TANSEL, R. L. FRANCIS and T. J. LOWE, Location on Networks: A Survey. Part I: The p-Cener and p-Median Problems, Management Science, 1983, 29, pp. 482-497. [MR: 704593] [Zbl: 0513.90022] [Google Scholar]
- 12. B. C. TANSEL, R. L. FRANCIS and T. J. LOWE, Location on Networks: A Survey. Part II: Exploiting Tree Network Structure, Management Science, 1983, 29, pp. 498-511. [MR: 704594] [Zbl: 0513.90023] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.