Volume 25, Number 2, 1991
|Page(s)||209 - 235|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- D. Avis and V. CHVÂTAL, 1978, Notes on Bland's Pivoting Rule, Math. Programming, 83 pp. 24-34. [Zbl: 0403.65025]
- A. BEN-ISRAEL and T. N. E. GREVILLE, Generalized Inverses, J. Wïlley and Sons, 1974 [MR: 396607] [Zbl: 0305.15001]
- A. CHARNES, T. SONG and M. WOLFE, An explicite Solution Sequence and Convergence of Karmarkar's Algorithm, Research Report CCS 501, Center for Cybernetic Studies, College of Business Administration 5.202, the University of Texas at Austin, Texas 78712-1177, U.S.A., 1984.
- V. CHVÂTAL, Linear Programming, W. H. Freeman & Co, U.S.A., 1983. [MR: 717219] [Zbl: 0537.90067]
- A. GEORGE and J. W. LIU, Computer Solution of Large Sparse Positive Definite Systems, Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632, 1981. [MR: 646786] [Zbl: 0516.65010]
- M. T. HEATH, Numerical Methods for Large Sparse Linear Least Squares Problems, S.I.A.M. J. Sci. Stat. Comp., 1984, 4, (3), pp. 497-513. [MR: 754482] [Zbl: 0575.65030]
- J. K. Ho and E. LOUTE, A set of Staircase Linear Programming Test Problems, Math. Programming, 1980, 20, pp. 245-250. [MR: 607410] [Zbl: 0448.90036]
- M. HIRI and H. IMAI, A Multiplicativ Barrier Function Method for Linear Programming, Algoritkmica, 1986, 1, pp. 455-482. [MR: 880733] [Zbl: 0641.90048]
- N. KARMARKAR, A New Polynomial-Time Algorithm for Linear Programming, Proceedings of the 16th Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, 1984 a, pp. 302-311, Washington D.C. [MR: 779900] [Zbl: 0557.90065]
- N. KARMARKAR, A New Polynomial-Time Algorithm for Linear Programming, Combinatorica, 1984 b, A New Polynomial-Time Algorithm for Linear Programming, Combinatorica, 4, (4), pp.373-395. [MR: 779900] [Zbl: 0557.90065]
- V. KEEL and G. J. MINTY, How Good Is the Simplex Algorithm?, in Inequalities III, O. SHISHA ed., Academic Press, N. Y., 1972, pp. 159-179. [MR: 332165] [Zbl: 0297.90047]
- G. R. LINDFIELD and A. SALHI, A Comparative Study of the Performance and Implementation of the Karmarkar Algorithm, presented at the Martin Beale Memorial Symposium, 6-8July, 1987, The Royal Society, London.
- I. J. LUSTING, A Practical Approach to Karmarkar's Algorithm, TR SOL 85-5, Department of Operations Research, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, 1985.
- L. E. SCHRAGE, User's Manual for LINDO, University of Chicago, U.S.A., 1983.
- M. J. TODD and B. P. BURRELL, An Extension of Karmarkar's Algorithm for Linear Programming Using Dual Variables, Algorithmica, 1986, 1, pp.409-424. [MR: 880731] [Zbl: 0621.90048]
- J. A. TOMLIN, An Experimental Approach to Karmarkar's Projective Methods for Linear Programming, Proceedings of Symposium on Karmarkar's and Related Algorithms for Linear Programming, organized by IMA, held on May the 7th 1985 at the Geological Society, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London, 1985. [Zbl: 0634.90044]
- Y. YE and M. KOJIMA, Recovering Optimal Dual Solutions in Karmarkar's Algorithm for Linear Programming, Math. Programming, 39, (3), pp.305-317. [MR: 918872] [Zbl: 0639.90062]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.