Volume 25, Number 4, 1991
|Page(s)||413 - 424|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. M. J. ATALLAH, A Linear Time Algorithm for the Hausdorff Distance between Convex Polygons, Inform. Process. Lett., 1983, 17, pp. 207-209. [MR: 742070] [Zbl: 0527.68051]
- 2. P. Cox, H. MAITRE, and M. MINOUX and C. C. RIBEIRO, Optimal Matching of Convex Polygons, Pattern Recognition Lett., 1989, 9, pp.327-334. [Zbl: 0800.68758]
- 3. H. EDELSBRUNNER, Computing the Extreme Distances between Two Convex Polygons, J. Algorithms, 1985, 6, pp. 213-224. [MR: 789904] [Zbl: 0604.68079]
- 4. B. GRUNBAUM, 1967 Convex Polytopes, Wiley, New York. [MR: 226496] [Zbl: 0163.16603]
- 5. J. O'ROURKE, C.-B. CHIEN, T. OLSON and D. NADDOR, A New Linear Time Algorithm for Intersecting Convex Polygons, Comput. Graph. Image Process., 1982, 19, pp. 384-391. [Zbl: 0533.52001]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.