Volume 26, Number 1, 1992
|Page(s)||1 - 14|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. E. S. BUFFA and R. K. SARIN, Modern Production/Operations Management, Eighth Edition, John Wiley & Sons, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- 2. C. GURNANI, Economie Analysis of Inventory Systems, Internat. Production Res., 1983, 21, pp. 261-277. [Zbl: 0537.90029] [Google Scholar]
- 3. A. C. HAX and D. CANDEA, Production and Inventory Management, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- 4. R. J. TERSINE, Principles of Inventory and Materials Management, Third Revised Edition, North Holland, 1988. [MR: 990020] [Google Scholar]
- 5. H. E. THOMPSON, Inventory Management and Capital Budgeting: A Pedagogical Note, Decision Sciences, 1975, 6, pp. 383-398. [Google Scholar]
- 6. R. R. TRIPPI and D. E. LEWIN, A present Value Formulation of the Classical EOQ Problem, Decision Sciences, 1974, 5, pp. 30-35. [Google Scholar]
- 7. S. WOLFRAM, Mathematica: A System for Doing Mathematics by Computer, Addison-Wesley, 1988. [Zbl: 0853.65001] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.