Volume 27, Number 3, 1993
|Page(s)||337 - 351|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. D. S. BAI and W. Y. YUN, An Age Replacement Policy with Minimal Repair Cost Limit, IEEE Trans, Reliab., R-35, 1986, pp. 452-454. [Zbl: 0615.90054] [Google Scholar]
- 2. R. E. BARLOW and L. C. HUNTER, Optimum Preventive Maintenance Policies, Operations Research, 8, 1960, pp. 90-100. [MR: 127433] [Zbl: 0095.34304] [Google Scholar]
- 3. R. E. BARLOW and F. PROSCHAN, Mathematical Theory of Reliability, John Wiley, New York, 1965. [MR: 195566] [Zbl: 0132.39302] [Google Scholar]
- 4. M. BERG, M. BIENVENU and R. CLEROUX, Age replacement policy with age dependent minimal repair, INFOR, 24, 1986, pp. 26-32. [Zbl: 0599.90044] [Google Scholar]
- 5. H. W. BLOCK, W. S. BORGES and T. H. SAVITS, Age-dependent Minimal Repair, Journal of Applied Probability, 22, 1985, pp. 370-385. [MR: 789360] [Zbl: 0564.60084] [Google Scholar]
- 6. H. W. BLOCK, W. S. BORGES and T. H. SAVITS, A general Age Replacement Model with Minimal Repair, Naval Research Logistics, 35, 1988, pp. 365-372. [MR: 964647] [Zbl: 0654.90029] [Google Scholar]
- 7. P. J. BOLAND, Periodic Replacement when Minimal Repair Costs Vary with Time, Naval Research Logistics, 29, 1982, pp. 541-546. [Zbl: 0538.90026] [Google Scholar]
- 8. P. J. BOLAND and F. PROSCHAN, Periodic Replacement with Increasing Minimal Repair Costs at Failure, Operations Research, 30, 1982, pp. 1183-1189. [Zbl: 0514.90032] [Google Scholar]
- 9. R. CLEROUX, S. DUBUC and C. TILQUIN, The Age Replacement Problem with Minimal Repair and random Repair Costs, Operations Research, 27, 1979, pp. 1158-1167. [Zbl: 0442.90027] [Google Scholar]
- 10. E. J. MUTH, An Optimal Decision Rule for Repairs vs Replacement, IEEE Trans. Reliab. R-26, 1977, pp. 179-181. [Zbl: 0377.90048] [Google Scholar]
- 11. S. M. Ross, Applied Probability Models with Optimization Applications, Holden-Day San Francisco, 1970. [MR: 264792] [Zbl: 0213.19101] [Google Scholar]
- 12. T. H. SAVITS, Some Multivariate Distributions Derived from a Non-Fatal Shock Model, J. Appl. Prob., 25, 1988, pp. 383-390. [MR: 938202] [Zbl: 0646.60092] [Google Scholar]
- 13. S. H. SHEU, A Generalized Block Replacement Policy with Minimal Repair and General Random Repair Costs for a Multi-unit System, J. Opl. Res., 42, 1991, pp. 331-341. [Zbl: 0737.90031] [Google Scholar]
- 14. S. H. SHEU, A General Replacement Model with Minimal Repair and General Random Repair Costs, Microelectron, Reliab., 31, 1991, pp. 1009-1017. [Zbl: 0737.90031] [Google Scholar]
- 15. A. TAHARA and T. NISHIDA, Optimal Replacement Policy for Minimal Repair Model, J. Operations Research. Soc. of Japan, 18, 1975, pp. 113-124. [MR: 403612] [Zbl: 0322.90023] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.