Volume 27, Number 3, 1993
|Page(s)||337 - 351|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. D. S. BAI and W. Y. YUN, An Age Replacement Policy with Minimal Repair Cost Limit, IEEE Trans, Reliab., R-35, 1986, pp. 452-454. [Zbl: 0615.90054]
- 2. R. E. BARLOW and L. C. HUNTER, Optimum Preventive Maintenance Policies, Operations Research, 8, 1960, pp. 90-100. [MR: 127433] [Zbl: 0095.34304]
- 3. R. E. BARLOW and F. PROSCHAN, Mathematical Theory of Reliability, John Wiley, New York, 1965. [MR: 195566] [Zbl: 0132.39302]
- 4. M. BERG, M. BIENVENU and R. CLEROUX, Age replacement policy with age dependent minimal repair, INFOR, 24, 1986, pp. 26-32. [Zbl: 0599.90044]
- 5. H. W. BLOCK, W. S. BORGES and T. H. SAVITS, Age-dependent Minimal Repair, Journal of Applied Probability, 22, 1985, pp. 370-385. [MR: 789360] [Zbl: 0564.60084]
- 6. H. W. BLOCK, W. S. BORGES and T. H. SAVITS, A general Age Replacement Model with Minimal Repair, Naval Research Logistics, 35, 1988, pp. 365-372. [MR: 964647] [Zbl: 0654.90029]
- 7. P. J. BOLAND, Periodic Replacement when Minimal Repair Costs Vary with Time, Naval Research Logistics, 29, 1982, pp. 541-546. [Zbl: 0538.90026]
- 8. P. J. BOLAND and F. PROSCHAN, Periodic Replacement with Increasing Minimal Repair Costs at Failure, Operations Research, 30, 1982, pp. 1183-1189. [Zbl: 0514.90032]
- 9. R. CLEROUX, S. DUBUC and C. TILQUIN, The Age Replacement Problem with Minimal Repair and random Repair Costs, Operations Research, 27, 1979, pp. 1158-1167. [Zbl: 0442.90027]
- 10. E. J. MUTH, An Optimal Decision Rule for Repairs vs Replacement, IEEE Trans. Reliab. R-26, 1977, pp. 179-181. [Zbl: 0377.90048]
- 11. S. M. Ross, Applied Probability Models with Optimization Applications, Holden-Day San Francisco, 1970. [MR: 264792] [Zbl: 0213.19101]
- 12. T. H. SAVITS, Some Multivariate Distributions Derived from a Non-Fatal Shock Model, J. Appl. Prob., 25, 1988, pp. 383-390. [MR: 938202] [Zbl: 0646.60092]
- 13. S. H. SHEU, A Generalized Block Replacement Policy with Minimal Repair and General Random Repair Costs for a Multi-unit System, J. Opl. Res., 42, 1991, pp. 331-341. [Zbl: 0737.90031]
- 14. S. H. SHEU, A General Replacement Model with Minimal Repair and General Random Repair Costs, Microelectron, Reliab., 31, 1991, pp. 1009-1017. [Zbl: 0737.90031]
- 15. A. TAHARA and T. NISHIDA, Optimal Replacement Policy for Minimal Repair Model, J. Operations Research. Soc. of Japan, 18, 1975, pp. 113-124. [MR: 403612] [Zbl: 0322.90023]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.