Volume 27, Number 4, 1993
|Page(s)||353 - 374|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. C. G. BROYDEN et N. F. ATTIA, Penalty Functions, Newton's Method, and Quadratic Progamming, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, 1988, Quadratic ,58, n°3, p. 377-381. [MR: 959251] [Zbl: 0628.90056] [Google Scholar]
- 2. R. COURANT, Variationnal Methods for the Solution of Problems of Equilibrium and Vibrations, Bull. Amer. Math, Soc. 1943, 49, p. 1-23. [MR: 7838] [Zbl: 0063.00985] [Google Scholar]
- 3. J.-P. DUSSAULT, Numerical Stability and Efficiency of Penalty Algorithms, S.I.A.M, Num. Anal. 1990, to appear. [MR: 1313715] [Zbl: 0816.65039] [Google Scholar]
- 4. A. V. FIACCO et G. P. MCCORMICK, Nonlinear Programming: Sequential Unconstrained Minimization Techniques, Wiley, NewYork, 1968. [MR: 243831] [Zbl: 0563.90068] [Google Scholar]
- 5. K. R. FRISH, The Logarithmic Potential Method of Convex Programming, Memorandum of May 13, University Institute of Economics, Oslo, 1955. [Google Scholar]
- 6. G. P. MCCORMICK, The Projective SUMT Method for Convex Programming, M.O.R. 1989, 14, p. 203-223. [MR: 997029] [Zbl: 0675.90067] [Google Scholar]
- 7. W. MURRAY, Constrained Optimization, Ph. D. thesis, University of London, 1969. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.