Volume 28, Number 1, 1994
|Page(s)||1 - 21|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- A. R. ABDULLAH, A Robust Method for Linear and Nonlinear Optimization Based on Genetic Algorithm Cybernetica, 1991, 34, No. 4, pp. 279-287. [Zbl: 0741.90062]
- F. A. Al KHAYYAL, Minimizing A Quasiconcave Function Over a Convex Set: A Case Solvable by Lagrangian Duality, Proceedings, I.E.E.E. International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Tucson, 1985, AZ, pp. 661-663.
- G. ANANDALINGAM, A Mathematical Programming Model of Decentralized Multi-Level Systems, J. of the Operational Research Society, 1988, 39, No. 11 [Zbl: 0657.90061]
- G. ANANDALINGAM and D. J. WHITE, A Penalty Function Approach to Bi-Level Linear Programming, working paper, Department of Systems, University of Pennsylvania, August, 1988.
- G. ANANDALINGAM and T. L. FRIESZ, Hierarchical Optimization: An Introduction, Annals of Operations Research, 1992, 34, pp. 1-11. [MR: 1150995] [Zbl: 0751.90067]
- J. F. BARD, An Efficient Point Algorithm for a Linear Two-Stage Optimization Problem, Operations Research, 1983, July-August, pp. 670-684. [MR: 720514] [Zbl: 0525.90086]
- J. F. BARD and J. E. FALK, An Explicit Solution to the Multi-Level Programming Problem, Computers and Operations Research, 1982, 9, No. 1, pp. 77-100. [MR: 768598]
- H. P. BENSON, On the Convergence of Two Branch and Bound Algorithms for Nonconvex Programming, J. of Optimization Theory and Application, 1982, 36, pp. 129-134. [MR: 663339] [Zbl: 0453.65046]
- A. D. BETHKE, Genetic Algorithms as Function Optimizers, Ph. D. dissertation, unpublished, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1981.
- W. F. BIALAS and M. H. HARWAN, On Two-Level Optimization, I.E.E.E. Transactions on Automatic Control, 1982, AC-27, pp. 211-214. [Zbl: 0487.90005]
- W. F. BIALAS and M. H. KARWAN, Two-Level Linear Programming, Management Science, 1984, 30, No. 8, August, pp. 1004-1020. [MR: 763843] [Zbl: 0559.90053]
- W. CANDLER and R. TOWNSLEY, A Linear Two-Level Programming Problem, Computers and Operations Research, 1982, 9, No. 1, pp. 59-76. [MR: 768597]
- L. DAVIS (Ed.), Genetic Algorithms and Simulated Annealing, Morgan Kaufman Publishers, Los Altos, CA, 1987 a. [Zbl: 0684.68013]
- L. DAVIS, Performance of a Genetic Algorithm on the Network Link Size Problem, paper presented at the O.R.S.A./T.I.M.S. meeting, St. Louis, October, 1987 b.
- K. De JONG, Adaptive System Design: A Genetic Approach, I.E.E.E., Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, 1986, 16, Jan.-Feb.
- J. E. FALK, A Linear Mini-Max Problem, Mathematical Programming, 1973, pp. 169-188. [MR: 332174] [Zbl: 0276.90053]
- C. S. FISK, A Conceptual Framework for Optimal Transportation Systems Planning with Integrated Supply and Demand Models, Transportation Science, 1986, 20, No. 1, pp. 37-47.
- J. FORTUNY-AMAT and B. MCCARL, A Representative and Economic Interpretation of a Two Level Programming Problem, J. of the Operational Research Society, 1981, 32, pp. 783-792. [MR: 626944] [Zbl: 0459.90067]
- T. L. FRIESZ and P. T. HARKER, Multicriteria Spatial Price Equilibrium Network Design: Theory and Computational Results, Transportation Research, 1983, 17b, pp. 203-217. [Zbl: 0568.90002]
- G. GALLO and A. ULKUCU, Bi-Linear Programming: An Exact Algorithm, Mathematical Programming, 1977, 12, pp. 173-194. [MR: 449682] [Zbl: 0363.90086]
- F. GLOVER, Convexity Cuts and Cut Search, Operations Research 1973, 21, pp. 123-134 [MR: 354004] [Zbl: 0263.90020]
- F. GLOVER, Future Paths for Integer Programming and Links to Artificial Intelligence, Computers & Operations Research, 1986, 13, (5). pp.533-549. [MR: 868908] [Zbl: 0615.90083]
- F. GLOVER, Tabu Search, mimeo, Center for Applied Artificial Intelligence, Graduate School of Business, Universiry of Colarado, October, 1987.
- D. E. GOLDBERG and J. RICHARSDON, Genetic Algorithms with Sharing Multi-Modal Function Optimization, in Genetic Algorithms and Their Application: Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Genetic Algorithms, M.I.T., Cambridge, MA, 1987.
- J. GREFENSTETTE, Optimization of Control Parameters for Genetic Algorithms, I.E.E.E. Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, 1986, 16, (1), January-February, pp. 122-128. [Zbl: 1020.65032]
- M. GROTSCHEL and M. W. PADBERG, On the Symmetric Travelling Salesman Problem I: Inequalities, II: Lifting Theorems and Facets, Mathematical Programming, 1979. 16, pp. 265-302. [MR: 533907] [Zbl: 0413.90049]
- Y. C. HO, P. B. LUTH and R. MURALIDHARAN, Information Structures, Stackelberg Games, and Incentive Controllability, I.E.E.E. Transactions on Automatic Control, 1981, AC-31, No. 4, pp. 670-684. [Zbl: 0476.90089]
- J. H. HOLLAND, Adaption in Natural and Artificial Systems, The University of Michigan, 1975, Ann Arbor, MI, 1975. [MR: 441393] [Zbl: 0317.68006]
- S. KIRKPATRICK, Combinatorial Search Using Simulated Annealing, paper presented at the O.R.S.A./T.I.M.S. meeting, St. Louis, October, 1987.
- H. KONNO, A Cutting Plane Algorithm for Solving Bilinear Programs, Mathematical Programming, 1976, 11, pp. 14-27. [MR: 441328] [Zbl: 0353.90069]
- V. KUMAR and L. N. KANAL, Some New Insights into the Relationships Among Dynamic Programming, Branch and Bound, and Heuristic Search Procedures, Proceedings, I.E.E.E. International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, 1983, pp. 19-23.
- J.-J. LAFFONT and E. MASKIN, The Theory of Incentives: An Overview, in W. HILDENBRAND Ed., Advances in Economic Theory, Cambridge University Press, Cambride, U.K., 1982, pp. 31-94. [Zbl: 0556.90004]
- L. J. LEBLANC and D. E. BOYCE, A Bi-Level Programming Algorithm for Exact Solution of the Network Design Problem with User-Optimal Flows, Transportation Research B, 1986, 28, pp. 259-265. [MR: 846185]
- T. H. MATHEISS and D. S. RUBIN, A Survey and Comparison of Methods for Finding All Vertices of Convex Polyhedral Sets, Mathematics of Operations Research, 1980, 5, pp. 167-185. [MR: 571811] [Zbl: 0442.90050]
- P. M. PARDALOS and J. B. ROSEN, Methods for Global Concave Minimization: A Bibliographic Survey, S.I.A.M. Review, 1986, 28, (3), pp. 367-379. [MR: 856222] [Zbl: 0602.90105]
- A. H. G. RINNOOY and G. T. TIMMER, Stochastic Global Optimization Methods, part I: Clustering Methods and part II: Multi-level, Methods Mathematical Programming, 1987, 39, No. 1, pp. 27-78. [MR: 909007] [Zbl: 0634.90066]
- J. D. SCHAFFER, Learning Multiclass Pattern Determination, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Genetic Algorithms and Their Applications, Robotics Institute of Carnegie-Mellon University, Pittsburg, PA, 1985. [Zbl: 0678.68090]
- H. von STACKELBERG, The Theory of the Market Economy, Oxford Univesity Press, Oxford, 1952.
- U. P. WEN and S. T. HSU, Linear Bi-level Programming: A Review, J. of the Operational Research Society, 1991, 42, No. 2, pp. 125-133. [Zbl: 0722.90046]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.