Volume 28, Number 1, 1994
|Page(s)||57 - 75|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- W. R. BLISCHKE, Mathematical Models for Analysis of Warranty Policies, Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 1990, 13, No. 3, pp. 1-16. [Zbl: 0709.90682]
- W. R. BLISCHKE and D. N. P. MURTHY, Product Warranty _I: A taxonomy for policies, Euro. Jr. Oper. Res., 1992, 62, pp. 127-148. [Zbl: 0775.90175]
- B. P. ISKANDAR, D. N. P. MURTHY and R. J. WILSON, Two Dimensional rebate policies, Proc. 11 th National Conference of ASOR, Gold Coast, Australia, l992. [Zbl: 0857.90046]
- N. L. JOHNSON and J. KOTZ, Distributions in Statistics: Continuous Multivariate Distributions, John Wiley, New York, 1972. [MR: 418337] [Zbl: 0248.62021]
- H. MOSKOWTTZ and Y. H. CHUN, A Bayesian Approach to The Two-Attribute Warranty Policy, Paper No. 950, Krannert Graduate School of Management, Purdue University, West Lafayette, 1988.
- D. N. P. MURTHY, Optimal Reliability Choice in Product Design, Engineering Optimization, 1990, 15, pp. 281-294.
- D. N. P. MURTHY and W. R. BLISCHKE, Product Warranty - II: An integrated framework for study, Euro. Jr. Oper. Res., 1992, 62, pp. 261-281.
- D. N. P. MURTHY and W. R. BLISCHKE, Product Warranty - III: A review of mathematical models, Euro. Jr. Oper. Res., 1992, 62, pp.1-34. [Zbl: 0825.90421]
- D. N. P. MURTHY, B. P. ISKANDAR and R. J. WILSON, Two-Dimensional Failure Free Warranties: Two-dimensional Point Process Models, accepted for publication in Operations Research. [Zbl: 0833.90060]
- D. N. P. MURTHY and R. J. WILSON, Modelling Two Dimensional Warranties, Proc. 5th. Int. Conf. Appl. Stoch. Models and Data Analysis, Granada, 1991.
- S. M. Ross, Applied Probability Models with Optimization Applications, Holden-Day, San Francisco, 1970. [MR: 264792] [Zbl: 0213.19101]
- N. D. SINGPURWALLA, A strategy for setting optimal warranties, Report GWU/IRRA/Serial TR-87/4, The George Washington University, Washington D. C , 1987.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.