Volume 28, Number 1, 1994
|Page(s)||57 - 75|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- W. R. BLISCHKE, Mathematical Models for Analysis of Warranty Policies, Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 1990, 13, No. 3, pp. 1-16. [Zbl: 0709.90682] [Google Scholar]
- W. R. BLISCHKE and D. N. P. MURTHY, Product Warranty _I: A taxonomy for policies, Euro. Jr. Oper. Res., 1992, 62, pp. 127-148. [Zbl: 0775.90175] [Google Scholar]
- B. P. ISKANDAR, D. N. P. MURTHY and R. J. WILSON, Two Dimensional rebate policies, Proc. 11 th National Conference of ASOR, Gold Coast, Australia, l992. [Zbl: 0857.90046] [Google Scholar]
- N. L. JOHNSON and J. KOTZ, Distributions in Statistics: Continuous Multivariate Distributions, John Wiley, New York, 1972. [MR: 418337] [Zbl: 0248.62021] [Google Scholar]
- H. MOSKOWTTZ and Y. H. CHUN, A Bayesian Approach to The Two-Attribute Warranty Policy, Paper No. 950, Krannert Graduate School of Management, Purdue University, West Lafayette, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- D. N. P. MURTHY, Optimal Reliability Choice in Product Design, Engineering Optimization, 1990, 15, pp. 281-294. [Google Scholar]
- D. N. P. MURTHY and W. R. BLISCHKE, Product Warranty - II: An integrated framework for study, Euro. Jr. Oper. Res., 1992, 62, pp. 261-281. [Google Scholar]
- D. N. P. MURTHY and W. R. BLISCHKE, Product Warranty - III: A review of mathematical models, Euro. Jr. Oper. Res., 1992, 62, pp.1-34. [Zbl: 0825.90421] [Google Scholar]
- D. N. P. MURTHY, B. P. ISKANDAR and R. J. WILSON, Two-Dimensional Failure Free Warranties: Two-dimensional Point Process Models, accepted for publication in Operations Research. [Zbl: 0833.90060] [Google Scholar]
- D. N. P. MURTHY and R. J. WILSON, Modelling Two Dimensional Warranties, Proc. 5th. Int. Conf. Appl. Stoch. Models and Data Analysis, Granada, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Ross, Applied Probability Models with Optimization Applications, Holden-Day, San Francisco, 1970. [MR: 264792] [Zbl: 0213.19101] [Google Scholar]
- N. D. SINGPURWALLA, A strategy for setting optimal warranties, Report GWU/IRRA/Serial TR-87/4, The George Washington University, Washington D. C , 1987. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.