Volume 28, Number 2, 1994
|Page(s)||165 - 180|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. S. BITTANTI, P. BOLZERN, E. PEDROTTI, M. POZZI and R. SCATTOLINI, A flexible modelling approach for software reliability growth, In Software Reliability Modelling and identification, Ed. S. Bittanti, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- 2. P. A. CASPI and E. F. KOUKA, Stopping rules for a debugging process based on different software reliability models. Proc. Int. Conf. on Fault-Tolerant Computing, 1984, pp. 114-119. [Google Scholar]
- 3. E. H. FORMAN and N. D. SINGPURWALLA, An empirical stopping rule for debugging and testing computer software, Jour. Amer. Stat Asso., 72, 1977, pp. 750-757. [Google Scholar]
- 4. A. L. GOEL and K. OKUMOTO, Time dependent error detection rate model for software reliability and performance measures, IEEE Trans. Reliab. 28(3), 1979, pp. 206-211. [Zbl: 0409.68009] [Google Scholar]
- 5. A. L. GOEL, Software reliability models: assumptions, limitations and applicability, IEEE Trans, software Eng. SE-II, 1985, pp. 1411-1423. [Google Scholar]
- 6. P. K. KAPUR and R. B. GARG, Optimal software release policies for software reliability growth models under imperfect debugging, R.A.I.R.O. 24(3), 1990, pp. 295-305. [EuDML: 104988] [Zbl: 0703.68036] [Google Scholar]
- 7. P. K. KAPUR and R. B. GARG, Cost-Reliability optimum release policies for a software System with testing effort. OPSEARCH, 27(2), 1990, pp. 109-114. [Zbl: 0797.68038] [Google Scholar]
- 8. P. K. KAPUR and R. B. GARG, Optimum release policy for infiection S-shaped software reliability growth model, Micro. electron. & Reliab., 1991, pp. 39-42. [Google Scholar]
- 9. P. K. KAPUR and V. K. BHALLA, Optimal release policies for flexible software reliability growth model, Rel. Eng. & Sys. Safety, 35(1), 1992, pp. 49-54. [Zbl: 0742.60083] [Google Scholar]
- 10. S. M. Ross, Software reliability: the stopping rule problem, IEEE Trans. Soft. Eng., SE-11, 1985, pp. 1472-1476. [MR: 789001] [Google Scholar]
- 11. S. YAMADA and S. OSAKI, Software reliability growh modelling: models and applications, IEEE Trans. Soft. Eng., SE-11, 1985, pp. 1431-1437. [Google Scholar]
- 12. S. YAMADA and S. OSAKI, Optimal Software release policies with simultaneous cost and reliability requirements, EJOR, 31, 1987, pp. 46-51. [MR: 894595] [Zbl: 0614.90041] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.