Volume 28, Number 3, 1994
|Page(s)||209 - 220|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. J. AHMADI, S. GROTZINGER and D. JOHNSON, Emulating concurrency in circuit card assembly Systems, International Journal of Flexible Manufacturing Systems, 3, 1991, p. 45-70. [Google Scholar]
- 2. G. M. CAMPBELL and R. G. CROMLEY, Optimal simplification of cartographie lines using shortest-path formulations, Journal of the Operational Research Society, 42, 1991, p. 793-802. [Zbl: 0729.90761] [Google Scholar]
- 3. L. R. FORD and D. R. FULKERSON, Flows in networks, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 1962. [MR: 159700] [Zbl: 0106.34802] [Google Scholar]
- 4. B. GABOUNE, G. LAPORTE and F. SOUMIS, Optimal strip sequencing strategies for flexible manufacturing operations in two or three dimensions, International Journal of Flexible Manufacturing Systems, to appear. [Zbl: 0830.90064] [Google Scholar]
- 5. M. P. GROOVER, Automation, production Systems and computer-integrated manufaturing, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- 6. P. A. JENSEN and J. W. BARNES, Network flow programming, Wiley, New York, 1980. [MR: 579183] [Zbl: 0502.90057] [Google Scholar]
- 7. J. T. WINSHIP, Flexible sheetmetal fabrication, Special report 779, American Machinist, 1985, p. 85-106. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.