Volume 28, Number 4, 1994
|Page(s)||329 - 355|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. I. ADLER, N. KARMARKAR, M. G. C. RESENDE and G. VEIGA, An implementation of Karmarkar's algorithm for linear programming, Dept. Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, University of California, Berkeley, 1988. [Zbl: 0682.90061]
- 2. K. M. ANSTREICHER, The worst-case step in Karmarkar's algorithm, Mathematics of Ops. Res., 1989, 14, 2, pp. 294-302. [MR: 997036] [Zbl: 0674.90060]
- 3. C. Mc DIARMID, On the improvement per iteration in Karmarkar's method for linear programming, Institute of Economics and Statistics, Oxford University, England, 1986.
- 4. R. B. GOLDSTEIN, Chi-square quantiles, Communications of the A. C. M., 1973, 6, n° 8, pp. 483-485.
- 5. N. KARMARKAR, A new polynomial-time algorithm for linear programming, Combinatorica, 1984, 4, 4, pp. 373-395. [MR: 779900] [Zbl: 0557.90065]
- 6. M. MINOUX, Towards a probabilistic analysis of Karmarkar's algorithm, Colloque Franco-Soviétique de Programmation Mathématique. Marseille, Luminy 8-12 Octobre 1990.
- 7. A. S. NEMIROVSKI, An algorithm of the Karmarkar type, Tekhnicheskaya Kibernetika n°1, 1987, p. 105-118, English Translation in Scripta Technica 1988. [MR: 929639] [Zbl: 0654.90048]
- 8. M. PADBERG, A different convergence proof of the projective method for linear programming, New York University, 1985. [MR: 836260] [Zbl: 0617.90059]
- 9. M. J. D. POWELL, On the number of iterations of Karmarkar's algorithm for linear programming, Mathematical Programming, 1993, 62, pp. 153-197. [MR: 1247612] [Zbl: 0804.90092]
- 10. J. A. TOMLIN, An experimental approach to Karmarkar's projective method for linear programming, Ketron, Inc., Mountain View, CA 94040, 1985. [Zbl: 0634.90044]
- 11. M. J. TODD, Anticipated behaviour of Karmarkar's algorithm, Technical Report n° 879, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, 14853, 1989.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.