Volume 29, Number 3, 1995Special Issue on Complexity and Industrial Systems
|Page(s)||353 - 369|
|Published online||07 February 2017|
- M. R. GAREY and D. S. JOHNSON, Computers and Intractability: A Guide to the Theory of NP-Completeness, Freeman and Company, San Francisco, California, 1979. [MR: 519066] [Zbl: 0411.68039] [Google Scholar]
- P. GLASSERMAN, Grandient Estimation via Perturbation Analysis, Kluwer Academic Publishers Group. Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1991. [Zbl: 0746.90024] [Google Scholar]
- P. GLASSERMAN and D. D. YAO Algebraic Structure of Some Stochastic Discrete Event Systems, with Applications, Discrete Event Dynamic Systems: Theory and Applications, Vol. 1(1), 1991, pp. 7-35. [Zbl: 0738.93068] [Google Scholar]
- P. GLASSERMAN and D. D. YAO, Monotonicity in Generalized Semi-Markov Processes, Mathematics of Operations Research, Vol. 17(1), 1992a, pp. 1-21. [MR: 1148774] [Zbl: 0753.60082] [Google Scholar]
- P. GLASSERMAN and D. D. YAO, Some Guidelines and Guarantees for Common Random Numbers, Management Science, Vol. 38(6), 1992b, pp. 884-908. [Zbl: 0758.65091] [Google Scholar]
- S. H. JACOBSON and E. YÜCESAN, On the Complexity of Verifying Structural Properties of Discrete Event Simulation Models, Working Paper. INSEAD. Fontainebleau, France, 1994. [Zbl: 1014.90080] [Google Scholar]
- R. G. SARGENT, Event Graph Modeling for Simulation with an Application to Flexible Manufacturing Systems, Management Science, Vol. 34(10), 1988, pp. 1231-1251. [Google Scholar]
- L. SCHRUBEN, Simulation Modeling with Event Graphs, Communications of the ACM, Vol. 26(11), 1983, pp. 957-963. [Google Scholar]
- L. SCHRUBEN, SIGMA: A Graphical Simulation System, 2nd Edition. The Scientifîc Press. San Fransisco, CA, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- L. SCHRUBEN and E. YÜCESAN, Modeling Paradigms for Discrete Event Simulation, Operations Research Letters, Vol. 13, 1993, pp. 265-275. [Zbl: 0800.93054] [Google Scholar]
- T. K. SOM and R. G. SARGENT, A Formal Development of Event Graphsas an Aid to Structured and Efficient Simulation Programs, ORSA Journal on Computing, 1(2), 1989, pp. 107-125. [Zbl: 0796.68194] [Google Scholar]
- E. YÜCESAN and S. H. JACOBSON, Building Correct Simulation Models is Difficult, Proceedings of the 1992 Winter Simulation Conference, 1992, 783-790. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.