Volume 30, Number 2, 1996
|Page(s)||127 - 142|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- 1. M. ABRAMOWITZ and I. A. STEGUN, Handbook of Mathematical functions, Dover Publications, New York, 1965. [Zbl: 0171.38503]
- 2. B. BOLLOBÁS, Random Graphs, Academic Press, 1985. [MR: 809996] [Zbl: 0567.05042]
- 3. B. BOLLOBÁS and A. THOMASON, Random graphs of small order, Random Graphs'83, Annals of Discrete Math., 1985, 28, pp. 47-97. [MR: 860586] [Zbl: 0588.05040]
- 4. R. E. BURKARD and U. DERIGS, Assignment and Matching Problems: Solution Methods with FORTRAN-Programs, Springer Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, 1980, 184. [MR: 610241] [Zbl: 0436.90069]
- 5. U. DERIGS, The shortest augmenting path method for solving assignment problems, Annals of Operations Research, 1985, 4, pp. 57-102. [MR: 948014]
- 6. U. DERIGS, Programming in networks and graphs, Springer Lectures Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, 1988, 300. [MR: 1117224] [Zbl: 0658.90031]
- 7. P. ERDÖS and A. RÉNYI, On random matrices, Publ. Math. Inst. Hungar. Acad. Sci., 1964, 8, pp. 455-461. [MR: 167496] [Zbl: 0133.26003]
- 8. J. B. G. FRENK, M. VAN HOUWENINGE and A. H. G. RINNOOY KAN, Order statistics and the linear assignment problem, Report 8609/A, Econometric Institute, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 1986. [Zbl: 0636.62008]
- 9. H. N. GABOW and R. E. TARJAN, Algorithms for two bottleneck optimization problems, J. of Algorithms, 1988, 9, pp. 411-417. [MR: 955149] [Zbl: 0653.90087]
- 10. J. E. HOPCROFT and R. M. KARP, An n5/2 algorithm for maximum matchings in bipartite graphs, SIAM J. Comput, 1973, 2, pp. 225-231. [MR: 337699] [Zbl: 0266.05114]
- 11. R. M. KARP, An algorithm to solve the m x n assignment problem in expected time O (mn log n), Networks, 1980, 10, pp. 143-152. [MR: 569006] [Zbl: 0441.68076]
- 12. R. M. KARP, An upper bound on the expected cost of an optimal assignment, Technical report, Computer Sc. Div., Univ. of California, Berkeley, 1984. [Zbl: 0639.90066]
- 13. S. LANG, Complex Analysis, Springer, 1985. [MR: 788885] [Zbl: 0562.30001]
- 14. A. J. LAZARUS, The assignment problem with uniform (0, 1) cost matrix, Master's thesis, Department of Mathematics, Princeton University, 1979.
- 15. B. OLIN, Asymptotic properties of random assignment problems. PhD-thesis, Division of Optimization and Systems Theory, Department of Mathematics, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, 1992. [MR: 2714678]
- 16. E. M. PALMER, Graphical Evolution, J. Wiley & Sons, 1985. [MR: 795795] [Zbl: 0566.05002]
- 17. D. W. WALKUP, On the expected value of a random assignment problem, SIAM J. Comput., 1979, 8, pp. 440-442. [MR: 539262] [Zbl: 0413.68062]
- 18. D. W. WALKUP, Matchings in random regular bipartite digraphs, Discrete Mathematics, 1980, 31, pp. 59-64. [MR: 578061] [Zbl: 0438.05031]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.