Volume 31, Number 1, 1997
|Page(s)||1 - 5|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- J. BATHER, An interview with Steven Vajda, OR Newsletter, January 1995. [Google Scholar]
- B. CONOLLY and S. VAJDA, A Mathematical Kaleidoscope, Albion Publishing, Chichester, 1995. [MR: 1644090] [Zbl: 0890.00001] [Google Scholar]
- J. KRARUP and S. VAJDA, ( 1996a), On Torricelli's geometrical solution to a problem of Fermat, to appear in (Powell and Williams, 1996). [MR: 1388285] [Zbl: 0901.51010] [Google Scholar]
- J. KRARUP and S. VAJDA (1996), Visualizing duality, submitted for publication. [Google Scholar]
- S. POWELL and H. P. WILLIAMS, Eds. (1996), Special Edition of Journal of Mathematics in Business and Industry: Duality: In celebration of work of S. Vajda. [Google Scholar]
- M. F. SHUTLER, Steven Vajda, citation for the Companionship of ORSto appear in (Powell and Williams, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- R. SIMON, Founding father of British LP is honoured. Celebration of Steven Vajda's work, OR Newsletter, April 1995. [Google Scholar]
- S. VAJDA, Theory of Games and Linear Programming, Methuen, 1956. [MR: 86716] [Zbl: 0157.49501] [Google Scholar]
- S. VAJDA, Mathematical Programming, Addison-Wesley, 1961. [MR: 135621] [Zbl: 0102.36401] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.