Volume 31, Number 1, 1997
|Page(s)||1 - 5|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- J. BATHER, An interview with Steven Vajda, OR Newsletter, January 1995.
- B. CONOLLY and S. VAJDA, A Mathematical Kaleidoscope, Albion Publishing, Chichester, 1995. [MR: 1644090] [Zbl: 0890.00001]
- J. KRARUP and S. VAJDA, ( 1996a), On Torricelli's geometrical solution to a problem of Fermat, to appear in (Powell and Williams, 1996). [MR: 1388285] [Zbl: 0901.51010]
- J. KRARUP and S. VAJDA (1996), Visualizing duality, submitted for publication.
- S. POWELL and H. P. WILLIAMS, Eds. (1996), Special Edition of Journal of Mathematics in Business and Industry: Duality: In celebration of work of S. Vajda.
- M. F. SHUTLER, Steven Vajda, citation for the Companionship of ORSto appear in (Powell and Williams, 1996).
- R. SIMON, Founding father of British LP is honoured. Celebration of Steven Vajda's work, OR Newsletter, April 1995.
- S. VAJDA, Theory of Games and Linear Programming, Methuen, 1956. [MR: 86716] [Zbl: 0157.49501]
- S. VAJDA, Mathematical Programming, Addison-Wesley, 1961. [MR: 135621] [Zbl: 0102.36401]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.