Volume 31, Number 2, 1997
|Page(s)||161 - 201|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- 1. J. H. HOLLAND. Adaptation in Natural and Artificial Systems, University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, 1975. [MR: 441393] [Zbl: 0317.68006]
- 2. F. HOFFMEISTER et T. BÄCK, Genetic Algorithms and Evolution Stratégies: Similarities and differences, Dortmund University, Bericht Nr. 365, Nov. 1990.
- 3. F. BICKING, C. FONTEIX, J. P. CORIOU, I. MARC, Global Optimization by Artificial Life: A new technique using genetic population evolution, RAIRO Recherche Opérationnelle, 1994, 28, n° 1, p. 23-26. [EuDML: 105072] [Zbl: 0857.90120]
- 4. D. E. GOLDBERG, Genetic Algorithms in Search, Optimization, and Machine Learning, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Massachusetts, 1987. [Zbl: 0721.68056]
- 5. J. YEN, D. RANDOLPH, B. LEE, J. C. LIAO, A Hybrid Approach to Modeling Metabolic System Using Genetic Algorithm and Simplex Method, IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Vancouver, Canada, Oct. 1995, 2, p. 1205-1210.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.