Volume 32, Number 3, 1998Performance Evaluation/Evaluation de performances
|Page(s)||227 - 251|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- [Berson 94] S. BERSON, S. GHANDEKARIZADEH, R. MUNTZ et X. Ju., Staggered striping in multimedia information Systems. Proceedings of the Fifth Intl. Conf. On management of data, May 1994.
- [Damm 94] G. DAMM, G. BABONNEAU, A. L. BEYLOT et M. BECKER, Performance evaluation of a multimedia server for ATM networks, Proceedings of the 27th Annual Simulation Symposium, La Jolla, April 1994, p. 41-50.
- [Ganger 94] Gregory R. GANGER, Bruce L. WORTHINGTON, Robert Y. Hou et N. PATT. Disk Arrays, High-Performance, High-Reliability Storage Subsytems. IEEE Computer, March 1994, p. 30-36.
- [Gemmell 95] D. James GEMMELL, Harrick M. VIN, Dilip D. KANDLUR, P. VENKAT RANGAN, Multimedia Storage Servers : A Tutorial and Survey. IEEE Computer, May 1995.
- [Haskin 95] Roger HASKIN et Frank L. STEIN, A System for delivery of interactive television programming. COMPCON, Spring 1995.
- [Hennesy 90] J. L. HENNESY et PATTERSON, Computer architecture a quantitative approach. Morgan Kauffman, 1990. [Zbl: 1003.68001]
- [IBM] http://www.ibm.com, http://www.storage-ibm.com/bem/tinfo.html.
- [Intel 91] Intel Corporation. PARAGON XP/S, product overview, 1991.
- [ISO 93] ISO/IEC JTC1/SC29/WG11, N0601. Coding of Moving Pictures and Associeted Audio. Nov., 1993.
- [Jain 92] Raj JAIN, The art of computer Systems performance analysis. Wiley, wiley professional Computing. 1992. [Zbl: 0824.68013]
- [Kaddecne 96] H. KADDECHE, G. DAMM, G. BABONNEAU et M. BECKER, Design and performance analysis of a multimédia server for high speed networks. In Proceedings of TDP96, p. 359-374, La Londe les Maures, France, June 1996.
- [Lee Edward 93]Edward K. LEE, Randy H. KATZ, An analytic performance model of disk arrays. In Proceedings of the ACM Sigmetrics, May 1993, p. 98-109.
- [Lee Gyungho 89] Gyungho LEE, A performance bound of multistage combining networks. IEEE Transactions on computers, 38, n° 10, October 1989.
- [Livny 87] M. LIVNY, S. KHOSHAFIANS et H. BORAL, Multi-disk management algorithms, Proceedings of the 1987ACM SIGMETRICS, May 1987, p. 69-77.
- [Mohapatra 96] Parsant MOHAPATRA et Chita R. DAS, Performance analysis of finitebuffered asynchronous multistage interconnection networks. IEEE Transactions on parallel and distributed Systems; 7, n° 1, January 1996.
- [Potier 84] D. POTIER et M. VERAN, QNAP2: a Portable Environment for Queuing Systems Modelling, International Conference on Modelling and Performance Analysis Tools, May 1984.
- [Ruemmler 94] Chris RUEMMLER et John WILKES, An introduction to disk drive modeling. IEEE Computer, March 1994, p. 17-28.
- [Scranton 83] R. A. SCRANTON, D. A. THOMPSON et D. W. HUNTER. The access time myth. IBM Res. Rep. RC10197, Sept. 1983.
- [Siegle 87] H. J. SIEGLE, T. SCHWEDERSKI, D. G. MEYER, HSU TSUN-YUNK, Large scale parallel processing Systems. Microprocessors and microsytems. 11, n° 1, Jan/Feb. 1987, p. 3-20.
- [Takacs 62] L. TAKACS, Introduction to the theory of queues. Oxoford University Press, New York, 1962. [MR: 133880] [Zbl: 0106.33502]
- [Tewari 96] Renu TEWARI, Rajat MUKHERJEE, Daniel M. DIAS, Harrik M. VIN, Design and Performance tradeoffs in clustered video servers. In The proceedings of IEEE-ICMCS-Tokyo, June 1996.
- [Vetter 95] Ronald VETTER, ATM concept, architecture and protocols. CACM, February 1995.
- [Vin 94] Harrick M. VIN, Mutimedia sytems architecture, In Defining the Global Information Infrastructure: Infrastructure, Systems, and Services, Ed. Stephen F. Lundstrom, CR56, SPIE Press, November 1994, p. 287-296.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.