Volume 32, Number 3, 1998Performance Evaluation/Evaluation de performances
|Page(s)||353 - 372|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- [CP93] X. CHAO and M. PINEDO, On generalized networks of queues with positive and negative arrivals. Probability in the Engineering and Informational Sciences, 1993, 7, pp. 301-334. [Google Scholar]
- [FG92] J. M. FOURNEAU and E. GELENBE, Multiclass G-networks. In ORSA Conference: Computer Science and Operation Research: new developments in their interface, Williamsburg (USA), January 1992. [Google Scholar]
- [FGS96] J. M. FOURNEAU, E. GELENBE and R. SUROS, G-networks with multiple class negative and positive customers. Theoretical Computer Science, 1996, 155, pp. 141-156. [MR: 1379069] [Zbl: 0873.68010] [Google Scholar]
- [Fou91] J. M. FOURNEAU, Computing the steady-state distribution of networks with positive and negative customers. In 13th IMACS World Congress on Computation and Applied Mathematics, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- [Gel90] E. GELENBE, Random neutral networks with negative and psoitive signals and product form solution. Neural Computation, 1990, 1 (4), pp. 502-510. [Google Scholar]
- [Gel92] E. GELENBE, G-networks with signals and batch removal. Probability in the Engineering and Informational Sciences, 1992, 7, pp, 335-342. [Google Scholar]
- [HF93] M. HERNANDEZ and J.-M. FOURNEAU, Modelling defective parts in a flow using G-networks. In second International Workshop on Performability Modelling of Computer and Communication Systems, Mont Saint-Michel (France), June 1993. [Google Scholar]
- [HNT94a] W. HENDERSON, B. S. NORTHCOTE and P. G. TAYLOR, Geometrie equilibrium distributions for queues with interactive batch departures. Annals of Operations Research, 1994, 48, pp. 493-511. [MR: 1264696] [Zbl: 0818.90051] [Google Scholar]
- [HNT94b] W. HENDERSON, B. S. NORTHCOTE and P. G. TAYLOR, Networks of customer queues and ressource queues. In ITC 14, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- [JFQ95] L. KLOUL, J. M. FOURNEAU and F. QUESSETTE, Multiple class G-networks with jumps back to zero. In Mascots'95, Durham, North Carolina, USA, Janvier 1995. [Google Scholar]
- [Ver97] D. VERCHÈRE, Contribution à de nouvelles méthodes analytiques d'évolution de performance de systèmes informatiques : forme produit pour réseaux généralisés à temps continu et à temps discret. PhD thesis, Université de Paris VI, 1997, soumise. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.