Volume 55, 2021Regular articles published in advance of the transition of the journal to Subscribe to Open (S2O). Free supplement sponsored by the Fonds National pour la Science Ouverte
|Page(s)||S461 - S480|
|Published online||02 March 2021|
- H.P. Benson, Concave minimization: theory, applications and algorithms. In: Handbook of Global Optimization. Springer, Boston, MA (1995) 43–148. [Google Scholar]
- W. Chun-Feng, L. San-Yang and S. Pei-Ping, Global optimization for sum of geometric fractional functions. Appl. Math. Comput. 216 (2010) 2263–2270. [Google Scholar]
- G. Jamali, S.S. Sana and R. Moghdani, Hybrid improved cuckoo search algorithm and genetic algorithm for solving markov- modulated demand. RAIRO: OR 52 (2018) 473–497. [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Jiao, S.Y. Liu and Y.F. Zhao, Effective algorithm for solving the generalized linear multiplicative problem with generalized polynomial constraints. Appl. Math. Model. 39 (2014) 7568–7582. [Google Scholar]
- H. Jiao, S. Liu, J. Yin and Y. Zhao, Outcome space range reduction method for global optimization of sum of affine ratios problem. Open Math. 14 (2016) 736–746. [Google Scholar]
- Y.-C. Jong, An Efficient Global Optimization Algorithm for Nonlinear Sum-of-Ratios Problem (2012) 1–21. [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, Y.L. Gao, B. Zhang and F.P. Tian, A new global optimization algorithm for a class of linear fractional programming. Mathematics 7 (2019) 867. [Google Scholar]
- A. Pizzo, A. Zappone and L. Sanguinetti, Solving fractional polynomial problems by polynomial optimization theory. IEEE Signal Process. Lett. 25 (2018) 1540–1544. [Google Scholar]
- N.T.H. Phuong and H. Tuy, A unified monotonic approach to generalized linear fractional programming. J. Glob. Optim. 26 (2003) 229–259. [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Raouf and I. M. Hezam, Solving fractional programming problems based on swarm intelligence. J. Ind. Eng. Int. 10 (2014) 56. [Google Scholar]
- P.-P. Shen and T. Lu, Regional division and reduction algorithm for minimizing the sum of linear fractional functions. J. Inequal. Appl. 2018 (2018) 63. [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Shen and C.F. Wang, Global optimization for sum of generalized fractional functions. J. Comput. Appl. Math. 214 (2008) 1–12. [Google Scholar]
- P. Shen, B. Huang and L. Wang, Range division and linearization algorithm for a class of linear ratios optimization problems. J. Comput. Appl. Math. 350 (2019) 324–342. [Google Scholar]
- P. Shen, Z. Zhu and X. Chen, A practicable contraction approach for the sum of the generalized polynomial ratios problem. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 278 (2019) 36–48. [Google Scholar]
- C. Veeramani and M. Sumathi, Fuzzy mathematical programming approach for solving fuzzy linear fractional programming problem. RAIRO: OR 48 (2014) 109–122. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.