This article is a note for:
Volume 55, Number 1, January-February 2021
|Page(s)||13 - 22|
|Published online||03 March 2021|
- A.K. Bhurjee and G. Panda, Sufficient optimality conditions and duality theory for interval optimization problem. Ann. Oper. Res. 243 (2016) 335–348. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chalco-Cano, W.A. Lodwick and A. Rufian-Lizana, Optimality conditions of type KKT for optimization problem with interval-valued objective function via generalized derivative. Fuzzy Optim. Decis. Making 12 (2013) 305–322. [Google Scholar]
- J. Dutta and S. Chandra, Convexifactors, generalized convexity, and optimality conditions. J. Optim. Theory App. 113 (2002) 41–64. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Ewing, Sufficient conditions for global minima of suitably convex functionals from variational and control theory. SIAM Rev. 19 (1977) 202–220. [Google Scholar]
- A. Jayswal, I. Stancu-Minasian and I. Ahmad, On sufficiency and duality for a class of interval-valued programming problems. Appl. Math. Comput. 218 (2011) 4119–4127. [Google Scholar]
- M. Jennane, E. Kalmoun and L. Lafhim, Optimality conditions for nonsmooth interval-valued and multiobjective semi-infinite programming. RAIRO:OR 55 (2021) 1–11. [Google Scholar]
- V. Jeyakumar and D.T. Luc, Nonsmooth calculus, minimality, and monotonicity of convexifactors. J. Optim. Theory App. 101 (1999) 599–621. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kabgani and M. Soleimani-damaneh, Characterization of (weakly/properly/robust) efficient solutions in nonsmooth semiinfinite multiobjective optimization using convexificators. Optimization 67 (2017) 217–235. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kaur, Theoretical studies in mathematical programming. Ph.D. thesis. University of Delhi (1983). [Google Scholar]
- H.-C. Wu, On interval-valued nonlinear programming problems. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 338 (2008) 299–316. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.