R.A.I.R.O. Recherche opérationnelle
Volume 7, Number V1, 1973
|Page(s)||97 - 106|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- BAILEY N. T. J. and WELCH J. D., On Queueing process with bulk service, J. Roy. Statist. Soc. Ser. B, vol. 16. 1954. [MR: 63595] [Zbl: 0055.36906]
- JAISWAL N. K., Bulk service Queueing Problem, Operations Research, 1960, vol. 8, No. 1. [Zbl: 0105.11701] [MR: 126894]
- JAISWAL N. K., Time dependent Solution of Bulk Service Queueing problem, Operations Research, 1960, vol. 8, No.6. [MR: 125654] [Zbl: 0105.11701]
- CONOLLY B. W., Queueing at a single service point with group arrival, Jr. Roy. Stat. Soc., 1960, B-22. [Zbl: 0093.14704]
- FOSTER F. G., Queues with Batch arrivals. Acta Math. Acad. Sci. Humer., 1961,12. [MR: 130719] [Zbl: 0099.12704]
- SHARDA, A Queueing problem with intermittantly available server and arrivals and departures in batches of variable size, Zamn. 48 1968 Heft. 7, Seite 471-476. [MR: 346943] [Zbl: 0205.48403]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.