R.A.I.R.O. Recherche opérationnelle
Volume 9, Number V3, 1975
|Page(s)||69 - 73|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- R. E. BARLOW and F. PROSCHAN, Mathematical theory of reliability, Wiley, New York, 1965. [MR: 195566] [Zbl: 0132.39302] [Google Scholar]
- J. W. COHEN, The distribution of the maximum number of customers present simulataneously during a busy period for the queueing system M/G/l and G/M/l, J. Appl. Prob., 4, 1967, p. 162-179. [MR: 208691] [Zbl: 0178.20804] [Google Scholar]
- J. W. COHEN, The single server queue, North-Holland, Amsterdam-London, 1969. [MR: 668697] [Zbl: 0746.60093] [Google Scholar]
- T. NAKAGAWA, The expected number of visits to state k before a total system failure of a complex system with repair maintenance, Oper. Res., 22, 1974, p. 108-116. [MR: 436368] [Zbl: 0288.90040] [Google Scholar]
- T. NAKAGAWA and S. OSAKI, Stochastic behaviour of a two-unit standby redundant system, INFOR, 2, 1974, p. 66-70. [MR: 433630] [Zbl: 0273.90019] [Google Scholar]
- V. S. SRINIVASAN, First emptiness in the spare parts problem for repairable components, Oper. Res., 16, 1968, p. 407-415. [Zbl: 0153.48203] [Google Scholar]
- E. J. VANDERPERRE, The busy period of a repairman attending a (n + 1) unit parallel system, R.A.I.R.O., 7e année, V-l, 1973, p. 124-126. [EuDML: 104569] [MR: 341677] [Zbl: 0259.60046] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.